Your lame claims to fame.

Remove this Banner Ad

How exactly is having a 'famous' person teach at your school a claim to fame? Letalone attending a sports clinic which i'm sure 90% of people do at some point during childhood :p.

As for me... I suppose winning a couple of fantasy sports prizes could be considered a 'claim to fame'.
Have you read the thread title?
It's lame claims to fame

I was in the same class in high school with TheFreshBanana.

I was in the same class in promary school with Rory Atkins. I remember the day Steve Irwin died. We were in year 6, and Rory had just back from an errand and as he sat on the floor with the rest of us, her let us know that Irwin was in an accident with a Stingray on the Great Barrier Reef.

Lisa Alexander (Australian Netball coach) was meant to team me Yr10 Maths, but took a job coaching Netball over the summer.

I know the parents of Indian actress Pallavi Sharda (she's been Australian films like Save Your Legs).

I've had 2 articles about me in the local rag

One for my amazing cricketing ability, which featured the single worst photo of me I have ever seen, mid bowling stride strain face. Thanks Examiner

The other time was an interview with the Mrs and I when the real estate guide was doing a feature on our street. Little bit of a life story of the pair of us. It was nice

I played little league at half time of the first final played at Subiaco between Hawthorn and West Coast

I played little league on that day when it pelted hail at Waverly in early 90s (maybe Bears v St Kilda or something?).

Both sides were playing short at the end as half the teams were crying and hiding under the old interchange benches.

I played little league on that day when it pelted hail at Waverly in early 90s (maybe Bears v St Kilda or something?).

Both sides were playing short at the end as half the teams were crying and hiding under the old interchange benches.
This is why I was profoundly suspicious of anything that was described to me as being character building.

Past course record at Chelsea public golf links aka Royal Edi.

I've had 2 articles about me in the local rag

One for my amazing cricketing ability, which featured the single worst photo of me I have ever seen, mid bowling stride strain face. Thanks Examiner

The other time was an interview with the Mrs and I when the real estate guide was doing a feature on our street. Little bit of a life story of the pair of us. It was nice

Oh my! Marklar is LITTLE JOHNNY HOWARD!!!!

183a187970f57d5d39a6638143427edd

sw_janette_wideweb__470x354,0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worked in the media so had a few.

Interviewed Pauline Hanson once, Sheeds, Tom Harley (it was hard not to just fawn over him - I got him to sign my cats singlet), Petero Civoniceva, Jensen Button, Craig Lowndes about 50 times, John Bowe, Phil Gould, Nick Kyrgios - he was a c*** even at 12 - and a s**t load of others.

I shared a house with Kurt Fearnley for a while.

In 2005 the Newcastle knights hit the headlines when they went on a 'rampage' through a uni dorm in Bathurst.

Dane Tilse lost his contract because of it. Allegedly tried to grope a girl.

I was the one who let them in the dorm. In reality they hardly did anything - I had a ball drinking piss with a couple of them.

Years later I saw Tilse at a pub in my hometown (he was mates from footy with a guy from back home) and apologised. His own words were 'I was just being a queer c***.'

Your cats wear singlets? o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back