Your lame claims to fame.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got ongoing friendships with Dale and Derek Kickett.

I had a decent conversation with Shannon Noll.

One time (10 years ago) while standing in a line at McDonalds at 4am in Perth City I told Dean Cox (standing behind me) that I saw him on crack the previous week. His friend took a swing at my head and I had to leg it.

I once told Wil Anderson he had left his shoes on stage and if he didn't grab them, some groupie might nick off with them. That Monday on Triple J, he was talking about how he had lost his shoes even though he had been warned.

I once told Wil Anderson he had left his shoes on stage and if he didn't grab them, some groupie might nick off with them. That Monday on Triple J, he was talking about how he had lost his shoes even though he had been warned.
Adam Hills would have noticed

I remember being at an umpiring conference held at the uni of ballarat mt helen campus. Win Tv brought their cameras and did a news report. I was in the front row with the camera pointing in my direction. I tried to move myself away from the camera as i hate being in front of the camera. It caught me blowing my nose. I was highly embarrassed after that.

I think I might have put this in this thread before, but Derek Kickett's son used to bully my son at primary school.
A degree of separation between yourself, and the claim to fame makes it truly lame. I slept with a bloke who slept with that farmer who was on Big Brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I mentioned in the AFS thread I sat next to Nick Giannopoulos in a restaurant in Mykonos, all we need now is someone to have a lame claim to fame involving Vince Colosimo and we'll have the Wogs Out of Work lame claim to fame trifecta.
Just saw this. My brother is going out with Vince's daughter.

A degree of separation between yourself, and the claim to fame makes it truly lame. I slept with a bloke who slept with that farmer who was on Big Brother.

Ive bendered with Holly Valance's cousin a few times. I guess that is pretty lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Australia playing Scotland in the rugby union at the moment reminded me of another lame claim to fame.

Scott Murray who went on to captain Scotland played at my rugby club back when he was in the Scotland U21 side, him and a mate of his were having a gap year in Australia and playing some rugby here during their off season.

Scott was only about 19 or 20 at the time but he starred for our first grade side, he was like a Scottish John Eales playing 2nd row and kicking penalty goals.

It came as no surprise that he went on to become one of the best 2nd row players in the world as he was head and shoulders above any players here.

Scott Murray would have been proud of that win, Scotland knocking off the Wallabies here, stirring stuff from the Scots.

They'll be singing this great anthem long and hard in Scottish pubs tonight.

Whenever I watch Ch10's rugby coverage I'm reminded how much better and more professional Gordon Bray is than the morons commentating AFL.

Gordon no doubt barracks for the Wallabies but you wouldn't know it from his commentary, he sounds just as thrilled when the Wallabies opponents score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back