Your last meal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Strikers, BMS Goats
Supreme Pizza and a Coke. Then flick the switch. Or maybe a good chicken schnitter with gravy and chips. Would have to be a good one though.

zimma

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
After careful consideration, going to have to say a massive feast of various fruits, chocolates and fried chicken with chips (chicken salted)

Fried Chicken and chips because well it's delicious but terrible for you, Chocolate because I'm allergic to it and figure eh why not, and fruit because I'm fructose intolerant so again same reason if I'm going to die before i have to deal with the aftermath then eat up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
A massive Chicken Parma washed down with a bottle of Vodka so I throw up all night. Would be swell.
Do you reckon they'd let you chuck a sickie the next day if you were hungover?

"Hey guys I'd love to get executed today but I've got a killer hangover, can we do this tomorrow?"

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
Thats a good question! How much time before the last meal and the execution?

Do you have time to digest your last meal, or do you fry on a full stomach??

Macca19

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Moderator #64
Entree of crumbed prawns & scallops & chilli mussels. Main of chateaubriand with béarnaise & chicken cave chips. Dessert of chocolate mousse & a block of Cadburys hazelnut chocolate

Bunk Moreland

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Tough one... I'd say either a good seafood platter (easy on the battered shit)... a nice thick rib eye cooked rare, with peppercorn sauce and baked potato... or a good roast pork with all the trimmings. And a nice bottle of red.

I think the main trouble would be any of these things prepared by a prison kitchen would defintely not be what I was after. Wonder if they let you choose a restaurant?

Jimmy1992

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Swansea, Chargers,SF Giants, Bruins
Do you reckon they'd let you chuck a sickie the next day if you were hungover?

"Hey guys I'd love to get executed today but I've got a killer hangover, can we do this tomorrow?"

I'll just down the bottle of Vodka nice and quick and die of alcohol poisoning. I would vomit a lot in that point. That would teach them!

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
AFL Club
West Coast
Some fast food place should make an ad taking advantage of the $15 per final meal rule in oklahoma

Like for example it starts off with some guy in prison being asked for his last meal. Guard laughs, "you only have $15!"

Same guard walks past his cell later on and this guy has a sh!t load of fried chicken, some chips and mash potato from a local joint over there, in front of him.

I'm not so sure what I'd order. Maybe medium cooked ribeye steak, some chips and some mash potato...... to be honest, i'd probably be too sh!t scared to eat anything.

Top Bottom