Your last meal

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Either slow roasted lamb shoulder or slow cooked lamb shanks with roasted chat potatoes and green beans. A couple of beers pre dinner with a nice red accompanying dinner.

Desert is self saucing chocolate pudding and ice cream.

Mar 29, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
0LvKG.jpg
7Kx0W.jpg
DfZF9.jpg
DfZF9.jpg
KmLV9.jpg
jvH3W.jpg
Bg6mc.jpg
vHYH7.jpg

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Guessing the single olive was to make some kind of statement...

Seriously though going to have to go with Gacy on this one, demand a massive feast of heart attack, interesting thing though is are they not allowed alcohol?

Also i feel horrible for thinking gee Cherry Kool Aid and KFC, wheres the watermelon...

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
So they actually get to choose their meal do they? Pretty cool

....except for the lethal injection part
I'm guessing within reason, for some reason doubt they will honor a death row inmates request for some kind of $1000 truffle, covered in gold leaf and served with a loaded 9mm garnish.

Seriously though from memory there was a story about a death row inmate who requested nothing but spaghetti-O's and got given normal tinned spaghetti instead. Considering it was a request worth about $2 it was a bit piss weak.

Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'm guessing within reason, for some reason doubt they will honor a death row inmates request for some kind of $1000 truffle, covered in gold leaf and served with a loaded 9mm garnish.

Seriously though from memory there was a story about a death row inmate who requested nothing but spaghetti-O's and got given normal tinned spaghetti instead. Considering it was a request worth about $2 it was a bit piss weak.
Oh well who are they going to complain to? They will be dead haha

I'd have 6 big Cadbury blocks of assorted chocolates. They being Fruit & Nut, caramello, hazelnut, milk chocolate, roasted almond and top deck.

Two litre coke to drink and for dessert 4 packets of M & M's. 2 plain and 2 nut.

This would be my last meal request as I'm diabetic.

themidlandmaster that is a fascinating post. :thumbsu:

LOL- "left the pecan pie as he was saving it for later"

I also have the same favourite ice cream flavour as Timothy McVeigh :eek:
The guy that left the pecan pie had a mental age of a ten year old. What a credit to America it is that they are prepared to murder people like that.

HappyChappy35

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2011
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
Entree of tandoori chicken wraps, main meal of chips and fried chicken, washed down with some Jack Daniels + Coke. Jam donuts and a packet of Maltesers for dessert.

theboxmike

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Oklahoma only gives you a limit of $15 for your last meal. That's pretty poor really, I know these people have done horribly things but you would at least want to make it $50-$100 per prisoner.

I'd have a feast of Pizza + Steak + Maccas + Pancakes/Waffles and something from huge from cold rock.

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone hear about white supremacist killer Lawrence Brewer's last meal?

He ordered: Two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions; a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with fixings on the side; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecue with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas with fixings; a Meat Lovers pizza; three root beers; one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream; and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.

He ate none of it; said he "wasn't hungry".

Apr 30, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
MUFC, Golden State Warriors
Quality thread. I aspire to have the "Ted Bundy" once every week. Except with some smoked hickory sauce on top of the steak.

courtjester

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2008
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Oklahoma only gives you a limit of $15 for your last meal. That's pretty poor really, I know these people have done horribly things but you would at least want to make it $50-$100 per prisoner.
Fun conversation topic, but why waste $100 on them if you're going to kill them. Be better off donating the food to poor families or something.

courtjester

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2008
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone hear about white supremacist killer Lawrence Brewer's last meal?

He ordered: Two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions; a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with fixings on the side; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecue with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas with fixings; a Meat Lovers pizza; three root beers; one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream; and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.

He ate none of it; said he "wasn't hungry".
I'll just have what he's having. But I'll eat it!

Back