Your last meal

Remove this Banner Ad

Medium rare steak, mash and chips. Roast leg of chicken with a spicey seasoning. Some quality beers.

Desert shitload of jelly and ice cream. Maybe some skittles too :)

I am curious to hear more about the life of the olive guy- seems like an odd cat based on that choice.

For mine, I'll go bangers and mash - needs to be really high quality bangers, cooked till charred a bit, with way too much potato mashed with pepper, crushed peas, dark gravy, and onion rings. Worcesteshire sauce on the side.

Pint of asahi, and a double scotch on the rocks for after.

I think this is a risky one, because bangers and mash can be vile if ineptly prepared or with poor quality sausages.

I am curious to hear more about the life of the olive guy- seems like an odd cat based on that choice.

For mine, I'll go bangers and mash - needs to be really high quality bangers, cooked till charred a bit, with way too much potato mashed with pepper, crushed peas, dark gravy, and onion rings. Worcesteshire sauce on the side.

Pint of asahi, and a double scotch on the rocks for after.

I think this is a risky one, because bangers and mash can be vile if ineptly prepared or with poor quality sausages.
Keith Richards gives a good recipe for bangers and mash in his book Life.

Tough question. Let's go with:
- a Supercharged Zinger burger and chips or a large Meat Lovers pizza or, if possible, the former wrapped inside the latter
- a dozen pieces of Peking duck for afterwards
- an ice-cold glass of milk, or a pint of apple cider

Twice cooked duck leg, medium rare rib eye with creamy mushroom sauce, roast pork crackling (just the crackling), parmesan mash and veggies or whatever.
1998 d'arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz and Miranda Kerr for dessert.

That sounds like just the thing i'd ask for... but not the dessert. Perhaps.. Ryan Schoenmakers... or he would be the entree (too full after eating for anything desserty ;))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oklahoma only gives you a limit of $15 for your last meal. That's pretty poor really, I know these people have done horribly things but you would at least want to make it $50-$100 per prisoner.

I'd have a feast of Pizza + Steak + Maccas + Pancakes/Waffles and something from huge from cold rock.

Personally I think they should be served gruel. There is a reason why they are being murdered - why should they be able to enjoy something on their last day - their victims certainly didn't.

Anyone hear about white supremacist killer Lawrence Brewer's last meal?

He ordered: Two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions; a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with fixings on the side; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecue with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas with fixings; a Meat Lovers pizza; three root beers; one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream; and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.

He ate none of it; said he "wasn't hungry".

What a shame - all that wasted food while I'm sure many went hungry that night...

Personally I think they should be served gruel. There is a reason why they are being murdered - why should they be able to enjoy something on their last day - their victims certainly didn't.

They are still humans with feelings/emotions some are just horribly messed up despite what people think.

They are still humans with feelings/emotions some are just horribly messed up despite what people think.

No... I think they gave up the right to feel 'human emotions' once they killed and raped people ... I am sure they are messed up but they did what they did and should feel know pleasure anymore.

But thats just my thoughts... everyone is different...

Oklahoma only gives you a limit of $15 for your last meal. That's pretty poor really, I know these people have done horribly things but you would at least want to make it $50-$100 per prisoner.

I'd have a feast of Pizza + Steak + Maccas + Pancakes/Waffles and something from huge from cold rock.
Could be more but it's in US money and when food also is a lot cheaper over there it's not really that bad.

Pork belly. Cheesecake. A glass of the most expensive red.

Prawns on fresh white bread with home made chili sauce.

Full cream raw unpasteurized vanilla milkshake.

2 mangoes.

1 Sweet Bambi Fergburger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back