Golf Your latest Round?

juss

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
How does a golf link handicap work? Is something you should get right away or is it not necessary for a complete newbie playing first times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toxic

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
How does a golf link handicap work? Is something you should get right away or is it not necessary for a complete newbie playing first times?
Once you join a club and submit 3 comp cards you'll get an official Handicap. Its then linked to your golflink number

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #4,130
The national old course today. Played like dog shit. Couldnt get off the tee and on the Old once uou're in the trees....well it's DEEP good luck finding your ball. Reckon I lost 6-7 balls.

A pathetic score in the low 20s with idk maybe 6 on the back nine. Seriouly shit.

So after lunch when to the range and worked on my game. Tightened some things up and went back onto the Old course. Worked better and no lost balls.

Weather perfect, scenery perfect. Windy yes as usual

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #4,133
After 24 holes yesterday on the Old, played the Moonah course this morning. Despite struggles starting each hole managed to score well. Not well enough to win the $, not even close, but yeah got some vitamin D and plenty of wind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pklz

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Terrific track.
Unfortunately I had to pull out as I hurt my back last friday and turns out playing through the pain on Friday evening and Saturday were not good ideas. Kills me as I've driven past the course 4 times now and it looks mint!

Good news is that I have family in Port Fairy so i'm sure i'll be back and get the chance to play before too long.

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #4,139
Unfortunately I had to pull out as I hurt my back last friday and turns out playing through the pain on Friday evening and Saturday were not good ideas. Kills me as I've driven past the course 4 times now and it looks mint!

Good news is that I have family in Port Fairy so i'm sure i'll be back and get the chance to play before too long.
It's for the best

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
I’m going back to my old Ping putter. When I say old, I bought it in 2012 and it’s a very good putter. Just finished practicing with it for an hour and I’m happy with the session.
Nothing wrong with Ping. Years ago i bought a Ping Anser and i putted really well with it. Went on a golfing trip to Sydney with some mates and it was lifted out of my bag when i went inside to get a drink at the clubhouse. :mad:. Bought a Ping A Blade out of the pro shop and it took me no time at all to get used to it. Beautifully balanced putter. I love it and still have it.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nothing wrong with Ping. Years ago i bought a Ping Anser and i putted really well with it. Went on a golfing trip to Sydney with some mates and it was lifted out of my bag when i went inside to get a drink at the clubhouse. :mad:. Bought a Ping A Blade out of the pro shop and it took me no time at all to get used to it. Beautifully balanced putter. I love it and still have it.
Touch wood when I say this but the Ping putter is a great putter, especially for short putts.

Top Bottom