80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
a generous course for sure. We have perfect conditions though, no wind, bathed in sunshine. But greens slow. Id say more forgiving than KH and def more forgiving than royal. An enjoyable course to play for sure.

It has the hallmarks of a sandbelt course without the teeth of RM.
Victoria is absolutely superb. The new greens have only been down less than 12 months so in 12 months again they will be perfect I would think.

Victoria is absolutely superb. The new greens have only been down less than 12 months so in 12 months again they will be perfect I would think.

true. Greens will be amazing when bedded in. Although from memory PKs greens came on very quickly. anyway. its great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a bit blowy tomorrow.
I’m playing today in 90mins at my local course in the Monthly Medal off the blue tees. It is cool and blowing a gale. Plus dirt and smoke from the bushfires aren’t great. Geez we need rain bad.
I’ve removed the 3 wood and 4 rescue from the bag and in goes the 2 and 5 iron. I’m leaving soon as I want to warm up with the irons. The first hole is a 390m par 4 straight into a massive south westerly so I’ll be playing it as a par 5 and hitting a 2 iron off the tee.

Just my luck that last week was the best day we've had in months and I couldn't play. This week I have to play because it's the second round of a pairs shield event and it's cold, wet and windy.

Monthly Medal and I had a 97/82 par 70. I was in the game until the last 6 holes. Lets just say that the golfing Gods said * you and when that happens what can you do? I fought hard but my home course when it’s this dry and blowing a massive westerly can be near on impossible if you don’t get the luck of the bounce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back