-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Tearing Meadows tomorrow.

Have a swing change but due to illness have been only able to practice once in 10days. Do I back my way around with new changes or go and enjoy my golf for the morning?

I know the answer 😓
Reckon start with new swing and back yourself! If the rounds heading south do whatever it takes a la Essendon to get through the round at the Goat Track

Tearing Meadows tomorrow.

Have a swing change but due to illness have been only able to practice once in 10days. Do I back my way around with new changes or go and enjoy my golf for the morning?

I know the answer 😓
By choice you're playing there?

Last edited:

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Be very interested in your thoughts
Enjoy and play well

I enjoyed it actually. Thought it was in fantastic condition. Played 19-27 and 1-9 as our 18. Second 9 bit more enjoyable. Greens a little slow but only knock.

Mate have me 18 handicap went to 22 on slope. Shot 94 off stick and 36 points. Pretty happy with it overall. Wedges and puts just kills me.

I enjoyed it actually. Thought it was in fantastic condition. Played 19-27 and 1-9 as our 18. Second 9 bit more enjoyable. Greens a little slow but only knock.

Mate have me 18 handicap went to 22 on slope. Shot 94 off stick and 36 points. Pretty happy with it overall. Wedges and puts just kills me.
Front or back to tees?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Wednesday and Thursday being hot, all courses should flourish given the rain over the past fortnight

Traditionally im not a fan of yering. Found cracks down fairways, fairways not well maintained. Bunkers hit and miss. Greens very meh

Had 80 players go around our little bush course in two separate Ambrose events yesterday.

Raised $9,000 for Breast Cancer Research.

As Pres, I am extraordinarily happy.

Wut? U r Pres ???

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Good golf!

Thanks.

We had to jump in with another 2 after being stuck behind gaming slow group (they had to get the hurry up from the pro). One guy use to be off scratch plays off 6 now. His drive was the stuff of dreams. Baby draw and put him in the spot each hole. But it was his ability to be putting for birdie or par near every hole. Very jealous, something to strive for.

I now know what it feels like tp pine for someone.

Muni-He-1.jpg

he_1920_thailandlpga18_app.jpg

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
34 points yesterday. 17 and 17. I washed the first hole after teeing off with no warmup and not playing for two weeks. I also washed the 14th hole. Usually play two times per week so I was rusty obviously. Not playing much with cricket season but I have come off an 86* and an 84 in my last two digs in grade cricket opening the batting. I wore one on the helmet right on the forehead in my last game on Saturday.

34 points yesterday. 17 and 17. I washed the first hole after teeing off with no warmup and not playing for two weeks. I also washed the 14th hole. Usually play two times per week so I was rusty obviously. Not playing much with cricket season but I have come off an 86* and an 84 in my last two digs in grade cricket opening the batting. I wore one on the helmet right on the forehead in my last game on Saturday.

how is that relelvant to your golf???? ;)

atlas1

Cancelled
Harry Potter Fan A Star Wars Fan
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cricket really helps with my golf for some reason. Does anyone know why or am I full of s**t? I haven’t gone under 30 points since cricket season started.

Timing and body mechanics would be my guess. Pretty sure Ponting could have been a pro golfer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back