80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
So I still haven't held a club since April 15 due to thumb injury.
But I imagine most of NSW and VIC aren't golfing at the moment either due to lockdown?
I had a month off due to a wrist injury. Got 1 round in before lockdown started again

Social group comp round at Carramar tomorrow. Weather’s looking ok. Thinking of all the eastern staters in lock down.

I would love to watch really good golfers have a crack at it. It would put a lot of pressure on them. Hackers would just be ugly.

F86F385E-4C47-46A5-944B-3C2EAF0197EE.png

Shows how good he is, freak.

Anyway 34 points for me today. Struck the ball as well as I ever have tbh but my putting was terrible and left plenty of points out there unfortunately.

What a shitty, miserable day for golf in Melbourne. Will wait til tomorrow to get out there.

Also looks unlikely I'll be playing at my usual course on Saturday. Place was underwater before today, course likely to be closed until it dries out a bit.

What a shitty, miserable day for golf in Melbourne. Will wait til tomorrow to get out there.

Also looks unlikely I'll be playing at my usual course on Saturday. Place was underwater before today, course likely to be closed until it dries out a bit.

Played 9 holes today at Peninsula Kingswood. Yep, absolutely ****ed. Wasnt wet during play, but other weather conditions were not great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 is a tough hole. False front on the green is an absolute bastard.
Hit a nice 3wood onto fairway
Had 165 from memory - 7iron, 1ft more and it avoids the false front, but NO.
Rolls back down the gully.
Pin tucked on the right, little angry bump n run that went 15ft too far, rolled off the back, chip back on and 3 putts later the comedy routine was finished.
Did birdie the next par 3 😀

Played at broadford in pennant once, got my arse handed to me lol. Hopefully not as wet as some of the courses out that way at the moment.
Locals telling me it's great

Looking at it, I'd hate to see bad 🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back