80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Found this in my backyard this afternoon. Their game has obviously gone downhill since that ace. Not sure how they managed to spray one 50m left when the wind was gusting to the right of the direction they were hitting all day lol.

Attachments

• 95ABAB59-767D-4F3B-8FA4-867C804B7E2B.jpeg
    95ABAB59-767D-4F3B-8FA4-867C804B7E2B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Tough round today at Churchill Waverley. Went around for 18 with the Mrs, quite windy, tees were far back. Haven't played a course that long in a while.

Mixed bag today, putting was very inconsistent but didn't 3 putt often, just missed a lot of putts I probably should have sunk in 1.

Overall 25 points with 16 on the front 9, I was cooked on the last half dozen. Lesson I need to start implementing, when you miss the fairway just get back on. I cost myself too many strokes trying to turn a bad first shot into a good second then I'd * it up. Should just chip/pitch back to the middle every time. Would turn double/tripples into bogeys at least.

Short game is on fire the last few rounds. I'm usually a terrible putter and would normally would be happy with 31-32 putts. Haven't gone above 29 the last 4 rounds and got down to 26 today.
And just like that it is gone. 39 and 33 putts over the weekend. Missed more 5 footers than i made

Quick round late last evening...pretty solid 10 over. 1 birdie. 3 pulled drives and 3 topped shots wtf were the downfall. Long approaches with wedges kept giving me very good looks with some great up and downs from distance.

I normally draw my driver....and these baby fades started happening. Took a little while to adjust and allow for it....but I like them a lot.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twilight 9 holes yesterday after work, 16 points at Spring Park.

Played better than the score, had some great shots catch the wrong sides of the slope or hit too well and rolled into trouble, and some good long putts fall inches short. Also lost a ball and it cost me strokes for a new ball penalty, but I blame the course because there were fallen trees and stuff that made it impossible to find a ball that would've been just off the fairway.

Going to play 18 somewhere tomorrow arvo, just don't know where yet.

How was Metropolitan?

Thanks for the query bicco. Being a Friday the greens were a touch slow. But fairways were lush and very green. Bunkering sublime as usual. Practice facilities were being upgraded by the range is still there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back