80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

I dont believe there's enough users/content/user content for us to have a sole board. At the moment we have a latest round (this), equipment, and a Tour thread. It seems to do the trick. Exception is for a major at times there's its own fred.

Happy to take suggestions/opinions/recommendations from all posters here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 over off the stick. 6 pars, 1 double, one 3 putt from 10 feet for birdie grrr. No birdies. Solid overall. Driving iron went well and didn't get me into any trouble and hit a few nice ones with it...a couple not so nice but only using it on shorter holes and still a chance if not too deep in trouble. Used it 5 times (2 over including that 3 putt). 9 greens in reg.

Strange thing happened yesterday in my round. I was playing the easiest hole on the course...short par 3. I shanked it (pretty sure). It made that horrible sound...it felt hard in my hand. It wasn't bladed. It came out low and not as far as a proper struck one...but it went straightish. Landed twenty metres short and rolled up onto the back portion of the green. Maybe I hit on the hozzle but square!

Strange thing happened yesterday in my round. I was playing the easiest hole on the course...short par 3. I shanked it (pretty sure). It made that horrible sound...it felt hard in my hand. It wasn't bladed. It came out low and not as far as a proper struck one...but it went straightish. Landed twenty metres short and rolled up onto the back portion of the green. Maybe I hit on the hozzle but square!
someone threw it onto the green

I did something very similar on the 1st yesterday as well. 120m par 3, near enough to hozeling it onto the green. 2 putts, par :cool:

3 rounds in 4 days coming up at THe DUnes which includes the Tombstone Challenge off the Black tees next Tuesday.
Really looking forward to it.
Having walked past the black tees for a number of years...50+ mts added to some holes, I’m dreading it but excited at the same time.
Have played off the Blues are the Blacks much further back? The Blues were tough enough

All hell broke lose in my latest round weather wise. Got 8 holes in (3 over) before we wisely made a dash for the car just in time. Interesting drive home with the roads underwater.
A bit soft to not even play the 9th

A bit soft to not even play the 9th
Yeah, lightening hit pretty close and this nuffy in front was hitting loads of balls so we were going to have to wait, junior was shitting himself so I guess it was the right decision in the end. Just got into the car as the first drops hit the car...2 minutes later the joint was flooded.

Yeah, lightening hit pretty close and this nuffy in front was hitting loads of balls so we were going to have to wait, junior was shitting himself so I guess it was the right decision in the end. Just got into the car as the first drops hit the car...2 minutes later the joint was flooded.
Haha. Lightning is fair enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back