Mod. Notice Your new moderator is......

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Teekray because he pretty much never writes anything idiotic (other than Butcher stuff but I can deal with that), he's notable because of his general high quality of posting, yet I didn't even think to nominate him because A) he didn't spruik himself, and B) He's pretty much the definition of quality over quantity on this board. He leaves his mark without getting in anyone's face. He's a good choice.

Yep I agree completely. I was just doing a little wordplay with the campaigners.

Joined March 2014. One of the 'I'm back with Port now they are at AO' brigade :eek:
Nah, one of a handful of gem posters from TPFP who sought a new home here to talk about the club they feel so passionately about after the site shut down.

Great bloke & quality poster, congrats on the mod appointment :thumbsu:

Meanwhile @ Feels joint

giphy.gif

Had a feeling it would be someone who had not been actively spruiking or spruiked. Mod choices seem to go to under the radar types. Or as I quoted from Billy connolly... the desire to be a mod should exclude you from ever being one (changed slightly to suit).

Anyhoo.. good luck new mod!

I learned to look at football a bit more closely reading Teekray's match reviews and analysis on TPFP more than a decade ago. He had a significant positive impact on how I watch and think about football. I think anyone who posted a bit on TPFP before moving over would agree.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TPFP stalwart. Was my fave over there.
Yep TeeKray was a big contributor on TPFP. He used to write match reviews to the same quality as Macca19 and when he come over, he fully embraced Bigfooty and didn't find it a chore or too hard to swap over. Makes the same quality contributions on here as he used to on TPFP. Well done TeeKray.

Last edited:
Had a feeling it would be someone who had not been actively spruiking or spruiked. Mod choices seem to go to under the radar types. Or as I quoted from Billy connolly... the desire to be a mod should exclude you from ever being one (changed slightly to suit).
Anyhoo.. good luck new mod!
I have the DVD of Billy Connolly's tour of Scotland ... what a bloody good laugh that is .. geez he is funny

Would love to someday see Toots Hibbert to get a posthumous award of Overlord Mod (or similar) due to his fantastic services to this board/bigfooty over an extended period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back