Mod. Notice Your new moderator is......

Remove this Banner Ad

Do people really give a **** who posted on tpfp or belong to an imaginary clique or what ****sticks on the infanet think of their shitty opinions?

**** me get some perspective and some balls you sooky campaigners.

For two weeks I've been riding from Nurlutta to Chidda quiet-loudly saying things like "Go Port" and "how cooked's ya sister" but as yet no reply

The visits to mum are the best.

"fecking campaigners dey are"

I don't think there's a clique per se - I think it's just that people might feel intimidated when they post something that others might belittle or criticize them for. Unless you've got a strong personality type that can get your point across with something witty or clever, I can see why people would think they are relegated to the sidelines in discussions.

I know this a thread to congratulate a new moderator but it has brought up some important points. When you post and get a reply last year that you have been a member since 2003 and only ;posted 110 times you think why bother, you're not part of the clique and just lurk.

Last edited:
I know this a thread to congratulate a new moderator but it has brought up some important points. When you post and get a reply last year that you have been a member since 2003 and only ;posted 110 times you think why bother, you're not part of the clique and just lurk.
You need to up that font size m8 :p

For two weeks I've been riding from Nurlutta to Chidda quiet-loudly saying things like "Go Port" and "how cooked's ya sister" but as yet no reply
I was driving down Salisbury Hwy yesterday afternoon and saw a young couple who had just alighted from a west bound bus. She was loaded up with shopping bags and had dropped a couple spilling their contents on the footpath. Old mate, completely unburdened by shopping, was drop kicking items down the road as his beloved tried to gather them back into the bags. As I drove past old mate appeared to be having a physical altercation with a fence. I thought, "I'd love to hear Magpiespower's take on that".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back