Your Official 2017 Eastern Conference Playoff Thread, Semi Finals - who will represent?

Which of the following is least likely to happen?

• Cleveland NOT making it through the East

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Marcus Smart choosing not to exaggerate contact

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Markieff Morris acting in a calm, restrained and above all dignified manner

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • DeMarre Carroll letting his hair hang out a la Rick James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors fans dominating this thread

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Celtic fans NOT dominating this thread (unless they're losing)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You might win the on paper championship before us. Well done.

But yeah a team who has their two key pieces from tanking struggle to even get on the court is real close to a championship. Closer than the team 4 wins away from the finals, right?

We've reached a new level of stupidity here.
Absolutely. This series should be evidence of the need for high end talent and unless fultz is that or brown turns into that you don't have it, I'd take my chances with a broken embiid/Simmons then the entire Celtics roster if we're talking swinging for fences on winning and not just being good.

Oh look a front running piece of s**t

I'm not mad at all. Couldn't care less. I'd much rather see the Warriors win a title so if they want to jeopardise their shot at a title by playing their stars for no reason at all then go ahead.

Just won't care for any injury excuses if that's what happens.

Nup. Not mad at all.

I'm not upset. That's you reading your PMT emotions into posts.

I find it highly amusing all these fans of rubbish teams talking smack when their own teams were too s**t to even make it this far :)

Didn't know that supporting a winning team was a prerequisite for posting during another teams series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might want to actually win before talking smack though.
Why? Have you actually taken to the court and won a game? No. Get over yourselves you bunch of sooks

Hard to say. It's obvious you can't have Thomas as your number one guy although we already knew that all season.

I think it depends on how Fultz comes into the league and if he can adapt to playing with Thomas. I'd wager that Ainge would probably dump Thomas if they don't fit.

Yeah I don't see Thomas getting you to the finals either. Makes it hard to determine trade value given his ceiling.

All a bit harsh on him however given he's been bloody brilliant this year and has got you to the ECF almost on his own.

Talking as if your team is better than the teams playing obviously was the point.
Incorrect. The point is to remind those getting ahead of themselves of exactly where they are at :)

Back