Your Official 2017 ECF Thread - over quicker than Pricey's mum career as a nun, and twice as late

Will Cleveland progress through to the Finals?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care, I'm mainly here to whinge

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care, I'm mainly here to troll

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

on The Jump the discussion is about the Celtics improvement over Games 3 and 4. Reckon the Celtics are better defensively without Thomas, and are less predictable offensively also. No doubt IT was a star throughout the regular season, but he just looks like he matches up badly against the Cavs.

Naaw...you clearly missed the point---merely, ensuring that the Warriors think it will be a cakewalk.

After all, they blasted right thru that Western Conference with allllllllll those amazingly great teams like San Antonio. Did I see Pop suiting up for the vaunted Spurs? ;)
You acted like the Spurs were crap even with Leonard. Quit trying to act like you weren't.

You acted like the Spurs were crap even with Leonard. Quit trying to act like you weren't.

The Spurs were hardly a juggernaut

That you think they were speaks volumes. Certainly the Celtics showed more heart in game 3 than the Spurs could muster.

Warriors had AS easy a path as the Cavaliers. Neither team played a team of consequence in the road to the Finals. To think otherwise is silly.

The Warriors were cleaner than the Cavs and deservedly have the extra rest.

But they should hardly feel like their path was strenuous---it was not.

delly.png
When he's really on, I rate him as the best PG in the league.
I concur :thumbsu:

on The Jump the discussion is about the Celtics improvement over Games 3 and 4. Reckon the Celtics are better defensively without Thomas, and are less predictable offensively also. No doubt IT was a star throughout the regular season, but he just looks like he matches up badly against the Cavs.
Cleveland do match up ok with ball dominant guards

The Spurs were hardly a juggernaut

That you think they were speaks volumes. Certainly the Celtics showed more heart in game 3 than the Spurs could muster.

Warriors had AS easy a path as the Cavaliers. Neither team played a team of consequence in the road to the Finals. To think otherwise is silly.

The Warriors were cleaner than the Cavs and deservedly have the extra rest.

But they should hardly feel like their path was strenuous---it was not.
What are you still going on about this for? It's completely irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back