Your Official 2017 ECF Thread - over quicker than Pricey's mum career as a nun, and twice as late

Will Cleveland progress through to the Finals?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care, I'm mainly here to whinge

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care, I'm mainly here to troll

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely we are still rebounding now as we have yet to decide upon a direction to take and keep accumulating assets and young players via the draft while deciding.

/

No you're not.

Trade IT, not part of our future. Ainge tried to trade him last season and now he's worth even more.

Eating our own and not even two games in,

We aren't choking, we are playing a team with the world's best player on it that's set up solely to be winning championships. We are at completely different place when it comes roster set up and experience.

So down by 40 at halftime is just accepted? How pathetic.

Lebron is making so many absurd passes that we don't even talk about because they're not ending up in assists, no one does these crazy cross court bullet passes on target like he does.

Surely playing the best basketball of his career at age 32. Simply outstanding.

The old pretend your injured when your down by 40 trick. ;)

Out due to fear.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
No you're not.

Don't give a * what you think, we are as far as i'm concerned :)

Eating our own and not even two games in,

Nope, I was up for trading him last season. You won't find any posts by me declaring him our long term saviour.

So down by 40 at halftime is just accepted? How pathetic.

Not as pathetic as never having won a chip in near on 50 years of existence.

That's the true personification of pathetic.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol what has Crowder ever done other than cop a cheap shot off the human equivalent of garbage in J.R Smith?
IMG_1985.JPG

I'm not upset. That's you reading your PMT emotions into posts.

I find it highly amusing all these fans of rubbish teams talking smack when their own teams were too s**t to even make it this far :)
Trust me. Supporters of West teams laugh at the Celts as if making the ECF is some sort of achievement.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
So Cavs had 10 days off coming into this series and the Boston sillys are mad at them actually playing some minutes. What a time to be alive
I'm not mad at all. Couldn't care less. I'd much rather see the Warriors win a title so if they want to jeopardise their shot at a title by playing their stars for no reason at all then go ahead.

Just won't care for any injury excuses if that's what happens.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Trust me. Supporters of West teams laugh at the Celts as if making the ECF is some sort of achievement.

Trust me, we couldn't care less.

Won a bunch of regular season games, had some fun winning 2 finals series, made the conference finals, got the #1 pick in the draft.

Reads like a fun season to me. Something most of those laughing west teams fans didn't get to do :)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
celtics-vs-cavaliers.jpg

Schedule

Game 3 - Monday, 10:30am EST

Game 4 - Wednesday. 10:30am EST

Game 5 - just kidding.

Head to Head

The Cavs lead by about 12 inches

isaiahlbj.jpg

What you need to know

The Finals start in June, and LeBron James is really good.

Stats stuff

* The Cavs lead the Celtics in all stats, including number of draft lotteries won

Key areas

These are the key areas that the Cavs are beating the Celtics in:

Celtsparquetgraphic.jpg

The Big Question

If you make the Eastern Conference Finals but land the #1 pick, are you really rebuilding?

a440d5b6f52a170b59025e35b720b537.jpg

Prediction

In a little over a week, this board will be flooded with lifelong Cleveland and Golden State fans.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm not upset. That's you reading your PMT emotions into posts.

I find it highly amusing all these fans of rubbish teams talking smack when their own teams were too s**t to even make it this far :)

Apparently you aren't allowed to talk smack if your team is worse than another? That's great for us Warrior and Cav fans I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Can there be a ' I care but I'm mainly here to troll' option please

Cleveland fans - always wanting more.

I actually don't hate soccer I just felt like saying it's s**t, I use to follow it a bit.. don't mind FIFA

FIFA are the enemy mate, they're like David Stern more evil twin ;)

Back