Your Official 2017 WCF Thread - Do you prefer Patty-cakes or Cupcakes?

What kind of hater are you?

• The kind that hates a swaggering, nut-kicking bunch without the decency to field a single Aussie

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • The kind that hates boring old teams who are immune from criticism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The kind that hates the Rockets, officials included

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The kind who believes that automatically labeling anyone offering criticism as a 'hater' is lame

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Stay in your lane!

david-mundy-760x438.jpg

I caught a bit of "Mike & Mike" last night. I'm not sure what they've been smoking, but they've got Cleveland winning it easily. Then they had someone come and also said Cleveland would win. Fair enough, it's their opinion. However, the guy went on to say "Steph Curry has not played well during the playoffs". Sorry? I'm not sure what he's been watching but I've seen Curry play very well throughout the playoffs.

I caught a bit of "Mike & Mike" last night. I'm not sure what they've been smoking, but they've got Cleveland winning it easily. Then they had someone come and also said Cleveland would win. Fair enough, it's their opinion. However, the guy went on to say "Steph Curry has not played well during the playoffs". Sorry? I'm not sure what he's been watching but I've seen Curry play very well throughout the playoffs.

Yep, Steph struggling. 29ppg shooting better than 50/40/90. Horrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back