Your Official 2017 WCF Thread - Do you prefer Patty-cakes or Cupcakes?

What kind of hater are you?

• The kind that hates a swaggering, nut-kicking bunch without the decency to field a single Aussie

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • The kind that hates boring old teams who are immune from criticism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The kind that hates the Rockets, officials included

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The kind who believes that automatically labeling anyone offering criticism as a 'hater' is lame

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Defensively not much, but offensively they could have been better.

They also gave up a number of offensive rebounds which is pretty inexcusable.

You lose so much though with no Kawhi on the offensive end. And I know Parker isn't what he used to be at the very least can still create for others. With those 2 out, you have to find a way to get open shots for Green/Mills and hope they light it up (easier said than done) or you go to your only other bonafide scorer in Aldridge against one of the best defenders in the league.

And yeah they did give up a number of offensive rebounds, but again, what are they meant to do? Aldridge/Pau vs Green/Zaza/KD on the glass, you're gonna give up a few.

If you are a Warriors fan, you'd be wanting a lot more from Klay Thompson on his performances of late. I don't think Kawhi's ankle problems look as bad as people think and I would be surprised if he missed game 2. As a player who was plagued by ankle injuries over the years, the fact he was able to walk without too much discomfort is a good sign.

I can't believe in this day and age, with the billions of dollars pouring into the game, they cannot clear out one row of seats and create a bit of space between the bench and the playing area. At times players were sitting there with their feet actually on the court during play.

Great game, Spurs unlucky with Kawhi off the court, but what a player Curry is. He was great to watch. I enjoy the way he wins so many lose balls in heavy traffic.

Really not enough sooking by Spurs supporters on here...

Imagine if Jaja had of undercut Harden?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I think I'm almost more pissed about the fact that we let a 25 point lead slip away. Nothing went right in the second half.

The Leonard injury hurt them, especially considering their lack of star power already but you shouldn't blow a 25 point lead in a playoff game.

Gee you reckon ? Mate he was ******* toying with them before he was hurt. That ring chasing ****** Durant couldn't lay a glove on him. He doesn't go Down Warriettes don't win. That simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee you reckon ? Mate he was ******* toying with them before he was hurt. That ring chasing ****** Durant couldn't lay a glove on him. He doesn't go Down Warriettes don't win. That simple.
I'm not that convinced. Wasn't the first time the Warriors had gone down big against the Spurs. Curry was starting to heat up too.

I think I'm almost more pissed about the fact that we let a 25 point lead slip away. Nothing went right in the second half.

Happened the last 2 games. Last regular season game no excuse. Today Leonard doesn't go down they win by double figures. Warriors got the deficit down to a dozen and then Spurs took it back to 20 the Leonard went down. Spurs best is good enough to put a beat down on them it is about working out a way of sustaing the effort. Nobody gets 20-25 up against those smug *****. Spurs have been in that position 3 times this year. Popovich's refusal to bring Dedmon in for Gasol lost the game on the defensive Boards. Spurs get 3 defensive rebounds in the last 5 and they win. Gasol is a liability.

I'm not that convinced. Wasn't the first time the Warriors had gone down big against the Spurs. Curry was starting to heat up too.

Mate they were shooting 33% when he was on the court. He goes down and they are shooting 59%. He is that good. ESPN Annalytics during the game just before he went off were rating GSW 3% chance of winning. Done and dusted now. Should of Could of Would of. Missed opportunity. Could of gone up 1 rested him in game 2 with the possibility of getting him back at home and pushing the series to 6 or 7.

Mate they were shooting 33% when he was on the court. He goes down and they are shooting 59%. He is that good. ESPN Annalytics during the game just before he went off were rating GSW 3% chance of winning. Done and dusted now. Should of Could of Would of. Missed opportunity. Could of gone up 1 rested him in game 2 with the possibility of getting him back at home and pushing the series to 6 or 7.
They're still capable of getting very hot in a hurry.

My gut feeling is that the Spurs would have held on but I'm not all that convinced.

Was probably discussed yesterday, but as soon as I saw it I thought it was a s**t act from Zaza.

No way was he trying to put pressure on the ball, but get his body underneath Kawhi.

Back