Your Official Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread - MORE STAT PADIN. Vale Pacers, Bucks

Which old-school showdown would pique your interest most?

• Trading insults like it was 2008-12 again - LeBron vs Celtics, the re-re-match

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Blowing in the wind - LeBron vs PG13, Lance and the Pacers

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The Gilbert Arenas Memorial Shootout- Cavs vs Wizards

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • The Good Guys dress in Black - Celtics/Wizards, Round III

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • The Jimmy Butler Superstar Cup - Celtics vs Bulls ft. Primetime Pricey

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • None - I'm mainly here to laugh at the Eastern Conference

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You didnt watch the first 2 games of this series then.
No but it can be confirmed that I watch just as much basketball as anyone on this board and his last 3 seasons have been less than awe inspiring.
Not trolling at all but if MCW takes your starting role, and Dallas wants nothing to do with you. Questions need to be raised

No but it can be confirmed that I watch just as much basketball as anyone on this board and his last 3 seasons have been less than awe inspiring.
Not trolling at all but if MCW takes your starting role, and Dallas wants nothing to do with you. Questions need to be raised
I wouldn't think there would be any questions about his basketball IQ no matter how much of a problem he has been for past coaches. He definitely ran the first two games of this series. The reason he was benched this season was to babysit the dumb asses in the 2nd string.

Loving espn for showing the NBA TV game today in Australia! Mad respect considering it's not on TNT or ESPN in USA!

Comeon giannis and thon smell the kill these raptors are frauds

I assumed Thabo was injured ... dude straight up lost his spot in the lineup to Prince. Also Prince is having a pretty impressive playoffs averaging 13ppg at 67% FG and 50% 3P. Pretty good even for a top age rookie.

Who wants Thabo? Free to a new home it looks like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm this.

Boston getting everything they want at the moment.
Jimmy cant even get a shot over IT4. Not looking good

Boston getting everything they want at the moment.
Jimmy cant even get a shot over IT4. Not looking good
Series was over once Rondo went down. You cant win a playoff series with Canaan as your starting PG.

Back