Your Official Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread - MORE STAT PADIN. Vale Pacers, Bucks

Which old-school showdown would pique your interest most?

• Trading insults like it was 2008-12 again - LeBron vs Celtics, the re-re-match

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Blowing in the wind - LeBron vs PG13, Lance and the Pacers

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The Gilbert Arenas Memorial Shootout- Cavs vs Wizards

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • The Good Guys dress in Black - Celtics/Wizards, Round III

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • The Jimmy Butler Superstar Cup - Celtics vs Bulls ft. Primetime Pricey

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • None - I'm mainly here to laugh at the Eastern Conference

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

full

Fair to say I didn't expect that. Could be an interesting series. Portis was surprisingly good.

Never going to win a playoff series with pussies like Amir and Olynyk as your biggest guys on the roster. You can't playoff ball if you're a timid rollover.
We were always going to be in trouble with Amir starting at 4 and nobody with any presence on the bench. Shits me that we didn't try and address this weakness before the trade deadline. I'm still dirty that we didn't go after Nerlens or someone similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were always going to be in trouble with Amir starting at 4 and nobody with any presence on the bench. Shits me that we didn't try and address this weakness before the trade deadline. I'm still dirty that we didn't go after Nerlens or someone similar.
It would be fitting if butler carried us against boston

Like Sanders. Don't care if he's a dick right now, they're all dicks. At least he would've been aggressive on the boards.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I never thought we'd land Butler or PG13 or anyone like that but imo we could have gone after some glass cleaners without giving up too much of value. So many trade assets and we sat on our hands.
Terry Rozier justified Danny's decision to not trade him

Oh wait

Bit harsh on Amir Johnson that.

The guy is 6'9 and playing on rickety knees. He had a bad game, but a pussy he ain't.

Yeah, maybe a little harsh. But he is not aggressive at all. He get boxed out easily and pushed past for offensive boards regularly.

Terrible result today. Thomas was brilliant, especially with what had just transpired but he was totally let down by his teammates.

Common theme with this team. Had a bit of optimism heading into the playoffs with IT being better than last year and harder for a defence to stop even with traps. Having IT have a huge game and still losing to the 8th seed at home is not good. Regardless of what happens in the playoffs this will definitely be the off-season Danny makes some major changes to the roster. The likes of Olynyk, Smart, Johnson, Rozier, Crowder and Jerebko are all on his watch list.

Like Sanders. Don't care if he's a dick right now, they're all dicks. At least he would've been aggressive on the boards.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sanders couldn't even get on the Cavs team bus when required, he's so far off being a capable NBA player again.

The problem Ainge has right now is that this team is offensively challenged outside of Thomas and maybe Bradley. We could have gone after a rebounder at the deadline but doing so would mean bringing in yet another offensively challenged player. We need a skilled big who can do both, but unfortunately they don't grow on trees.

Terrible result today. Thomas was brilliant, especially with what had just transpired but he was totally let down by his teammates.

Common theme with this team. Had a bit of optimism heading into the playoffs with IT being better than last year and harder for a defence to stop even with traps. Having IT have a huge game and still losing to the 8th seed at home is not good. Regardless of what happens in the playoffs this will definitely be the off-season Danny makes some major changes to the roster. The likes of Olynyk, Smart, Johnson, Rozier, Crowder and Jerebko are all on his watch list.

Struck me today that you could have actually done with taking a flyer on Javale McGee like the Dubs did.

He's not exactly a Brad Stevens player, but sometimes you just need someone who can throw down a dunk and block a shot. When Lopez was mauling you in the first half, Stevens put Tyler Zeller in - and you're basically paying Zeller $8 million for that 'break glass in emergency' contingency. And whatever Shaq says, Javale's actually been serviceable for the Dubs.

Not sure Larry Sanders is the answer though. That Cleveland already ditched him for freaking Tavares is indicative of where's he at right now.

Back