Teams Your Official Round1 2020 SC Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Post your 'official' Round1 2020 team here so we can find them easier at the end of the season (whenever that may be) to compare to our Final RD17 teams. Cheers

As you can see my Rd1 strategy was to have no money in the bank, many rookie donuts and lots of Rucks on my list, whilst assembling the flimsiest Midfield that I could come up with. :)

Rd1 SC.JPG

Last edited:
In the end, I've decided to take a chance on NN.
Let's see how that pans out.

My last premo was either Whitfield or the Bont; I've gone with the Bont :mad: (so far)

1584835192928.png

Attachments

• 1584835121643.png
    1584835121643.png
    453.7 KB · Views: 209
Went with a unique backline and decided against the uber premium mids in favour of the slightly cheaper bracket with hopefully more upside. Went 6 deep in the mids due to lack of good rookies.

Rucks and forwards are fairly generic. Happy with my team.

Big decisions were:

Haynes over Houston
Bailey Williams over Roberton
Howe over B.Smith
Coniglio over T.Kelly

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 10.18.39 am.png

My round 1 mob.
Decided to run Naismith to I could go deep in the midfield with Viney at M6. It also allowed me to play *head Cumming over a Rookie as I didn't trust and def rooks to get game time.

A lot of under performers on field but still finish 248 for the round.
Corrections coming up in 10 weeks.

1584958252805.png

My round 1 mob.
Decided to run Naismith to I could go deep in the midfield with Viney at M6. It also allowed me to play fu**head Cumming over a Rookie as I didn't trust and def rooks to get game time.

A lot of under performers on field but still finish 248 for the round.
Corrections coming up in 10 weeks.

View attachment 845551
Nice team, you’ll be well placed if we continue later in the season. There’s not much around Cummings price that did any better anyways. Only MacPherson is a sorry IMO.

Nice team, you’ll be well placed if we continue later in the season. There’s not much around Cummings price that did any better anyways. Only MacPherson is a sorry IMO.
Thanks mate. I needed some redemption after last year. Long way away but I'm thinking about correctional trades;

Out - Macpherson, Cumming
In Howe, Long (Fort JS too shaky - well who knows in 10 weeks)

What really s**t me off is I had Howe in and had to change it last minute to to no def Rooks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back