WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
A: Purely In-Ring
B: On the mic/Backstage Promos
C: Overall

For me it would be.

A: Chris Benoit. In ring, this guy was a beast. Can't say I've ever seen him sloppy or lazy. Ferocious, fast-paced & technical. A master of his craft.

B: Tough one for me. In terms of wrestlers I'd have to go with The Rock. This a guy that can turn s**t to gold. The man is so charismatic it doesn't matter what he's saying.. I listen. Paul Heyman is another one.

C: I expect Taker, HBK and Flair to dominate the overall package answer, but for me it's Macho Man Randy Savage. He put on a good show with everyone he's ever faced on the big stage. He was an enigma. Charismatic as all hell, had a unique look, unique voice and was one of the first really spectacular high flyers. Just an amazing performer.

A: Kurt Angle or Eddie Guerrero
B: The Rock
C: Tough one. I'll say The Rock or Triple H, purely because they're my two favourites

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angle
Rock
Triple H

Been waiting for someone to say HHH. I understand the dislike for him because of politics but the bloke simply has it all. Can speak, has put on high quality matches with everyone and I've always thought his look was great. He LOOKS like a wrestler. Love him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back