Personal Experience - Your own Experience | Page 21 | BigFooty

Personal Experience Your own Experience

Discussion in 'Mysteries and the Paranormal' started by MannumPower, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Janus

Janus Dominus Ex Machina

Port Adelaide
    Other Teams:
    Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bulls
    Your son is a clairvoyant.

Buy him some tarot cards :)

A more long winded explanation - clairvoyance means “clear sight”. He can obviously hear and see spirits. The first thing you should teach him is the lesser pentagram of banishing to protect him from the bad ones (though technically all of them are bad - I’m talking about their intent).

Most of the time spirits love ******* with you. They’d get a real kick out of seeing you being freaked out.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    palmomagpie and tenderwarrior like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. tenderwarrior

tenderwarrior Premiership Player

Geelong
    Thanks for sharing. I doubt you are going crazy..

palmomagpie likes this.
  3. palmomagpie

palmomagpie Club Legend

Hawthorn
    Other Teams:
    NT Thunder, Sheff Wed, Barnet,
    I may give that a go! Is it something i can just google or should i look for a specific book etc? Spoke to my mother about it, who said I should burn sage around the house too. Is that something i should consider too?
    Trying to get my partner to take him to the psychic lady she saw when she was pregnant, but she's a bit scared to in case she uncovers anything.

4. palmomagpie

palmomagpie Club Legend

Hawthorn
    Other Teams:
    NT Thunder, Sheff Wed, Barnet,
    Thanks! Have to admit i've always been a sceptic of all things paranormal due to the amount of horror films i watch, but that stuff feels too real. Supposed to be moving our 1 year old and his cot out of our room and into the 3 years old's room too, but we're worried it could drag him into whatever is going in

5. Forest Bomber

Forest Bomber Senior List

Essendon
    Other Teams:
    Nottingham Forest Atlanta Falcons
    Lots of children when they are young are clairvoyant, many see witches, monsters, as well as many other strange things. Over time though with reinforced conditioning especially from parents these children will grow out of this. What your child is seeing is real just like the witches and monsters other children see. Also all that stuff you see in horror movies is real, most of it doesn't exist in our reality, but be careful because when we eventually die we move out of this reality. As we grow and our brain develops our thoughts move from the mind to the brain, I would say your child is still predominantly in the mind so if you want your child to stop seeing these beings then you need to be do more at stimulating his brain. Once those beings realise that your child can no longer see or show interest in them they will move on.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  6. Janus

Janus Dominus Ex Machina

Port Adelaide
    Other Teams:
    Better to look it up, because there's a lot to it. A google search will teach you all about it.

In mystical tradition, there is a part of the kabbalistic tree of life that they call 'the abyss', which is a disconnection from spirit. This is the situation that is referred to in the story of Christ on the cross: "Eli, eli, lama sabacthani?" which means "My god, my god, why have you forsaken me?"

Rational thought and logic kills spirit - which is how we produce i-magi-nation...a form of mental magic. That's why no one comes up with anything new or original. The top three sefirot of the tree of life are Keter (Crown - the super consciousness, or godhead), Chokhmah (Wisdom - how we relate to the world) and Binah (Understanding - how the world relates to us).

If you want to kill the spirit of your child, you can approach it from a logical viewpoint and say that spirits aren't real - and you'll be right. This will create a drone for the machine. The reason why the world is dying today is because of this disconnection from spirit.

Or you can nurture it, and approach it from a spiritual viewpoint and say they are real and protect them from it - and you'll be right too. This will create a unique individual that has their own soul.

The reason I say buy some tarot cards is because the tarot is actually a kind of picture book of the journey of the soul - from the child like innocence of the Fool all the way through life to the final card in the major arcana - which is World/Universe - where you realise that the ascent of life is to return back to the place you started - with child like innocence. When someone does a reading, it's basically a snapshot of where they are along the path of this realisation and what steps they need to take to get there.

As Tyler Durden says in Fight Club: "It's only after we've lost everything (even our sense of identity) that we are free to do anything."

7. Janus

Janus Dominus Ex Machina

Port Adelaide
    Other Teams:
    So I had a dream last night...and in it I remembered looking at a book that had a black cover with gold foil in a bookstore after asking about another book called “Mastering Witchcraft”. However, someone else had already put this book on hold.

So I travel down the rabbit hole of google and type in “Mastering Witchcraft” and do an image search...and lo and behold, I find the book that was in my dream:

E275D083-AFFD-4436-BAEC-31972FB13356.jpeg

Too bad it’s sold out. But I would have never found this website if it wasn’t for my dream...

8. Shane Heard

Shane Heard All Australian

Essendon
    73E92743-40A8-45EB-9EC3-284E36B4A238.jpeg
    This is an amazing story of a woman who had contact with the spirits from a very early age as a child...your words about your child reminds me of her experiences.

9. Thegibbsgamble

Thegibbsgamble I beg to meg

Adelaide
    I was at the my grandma taught me not to tell fibs showdown and the port West coast game the week after.

No wonder they throw bananas.

10. Thegibbsgamble

Adelaide
    I implore all those in here to meditate.

11. Thegibbsgamble

Adelaide
    We were living where we both worked and met. She hurt me and I put up a barrier that she couldnt pull down.

She tried. She hurt because she hurt me and that hurt me again. Seeing the pain she was in.

Anyway she was doing a course before moving on. She was leaving as soon as it was over. The course got delayed. Before she announced that. That very day I kept getting the thoughts please hurry up and phuqing go your presence is heart wrenching. This was reacurrent the whole day. Later that day she announced her course was delayed two weeks.

When she left she got rideshare.
    Walking home one night this girl past me and I sensed her energy from 40 yards away. I did not know who she was but knew there was something about her. Next morning I found out it was her rideshare.

On the one year anniversary of our meeting where I trained her for our job I had a very vivid dream.
    She was suicidal. She is the most intuitive person I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. Janus

Janus Dominus Ex Machina

Port Adelaide
    Other Teams:
    I had a voice speak to me today. Clear as crystal. This is what it said:

“Five are, one is, two have not yet arrived.”

And then I read this scripture in Revelation:

“They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.“

So I started thinking - what five nations are kings - that is, already established as world powers, but have “fallen” in that they don’t dictate the world economy anymore? England, France, Germany, Russia and the United States. What nation is a king at the moment and will join them? China.

So the question is - who is the seventh king, if the eighth is a global world government created by the seven?

We are at end game, people :)

Total Power likes this.