Personal Experience Your own Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

But I don't believe it. Just the fantasies of a neglected/abused/lonely child needing some kind of bigger validation, some kind of meaning/purpose in life.
Tho the burn mark is weird -- but explainable (maybe i was rubbing it hard myself all night whilst asleep?)....but the blood spots being there after it and still to this day is weird too....tho perhaps explainable again that I never noticed them before till then but they were always there??

Things can be contorted in memory/time. It felt real etc. It is a personal experience. But i don't believe aliens exist, and the classic "gray" type thing is a giveaway of Jung's collective unconscious. Still things about it that are vividly real. But dreams ARE KNOWN to be real to the mind too.

But I don't believe it. Just the fantasies of a neglected/abused/lonely child needing some kind of bigger validation, some kind of meaning/purpose in life.
Tho the burn mark is weird -- but explainable (maybe i was rubbing it hard myself all night whilst asleep?)....but the blood spots being there after it and still to this day is weird too....tho perhaps explainable again that I never noticed them before till then but they were always there??

Things can be contorted in memory/time. It felt real etc. It is a personal experience. But i don't believe aliens exist, and the classic "gray" type thing is a giveaway of Jung's collective unconscious. Still things about it that are vividly real. But dreams ARE KNOWN to be real to the mind too.
So you don't believe you got abducted then, you're saying it was a dream?

So you don't believe you got abducted then, you're saying it was a dream?
It wasn't an abduction anyway. I wasn't taken away, into their craft, etc. It was more like how scientists go to a jungle, watch rare animals, then tag them and release them back into the wild...kind of thing.

And...that's my point....I reckon it must've been / was a dream. I was in bed trying to sleep. Maybe I watched some UFO movie that day? And it got into my mind. Maybe as i watched the headlights on the wall is when i actually fell asleep and that's when my dream started. With me creating this fantastical story that the lights were a UFO that came to visit me....as I was nodding off....when in reality, the headlights actually did keep moving off.

It wasn't an abduction anyway. I wasn't taken away, into their craft, etc. It was more like how scientists go to a jungle, watch rare animals, then tag them and release them back into the wild...kind of thing.

And...that's my point....I reckon it must've been / was a dream. I was in bed trying to sleep. Maybe I watched some UFO movie that day? And it got into my mind. Maybe as i watched the headlights on the wall is when i actually fell asleep and that's when my dream started. With me creating this fantastical story that the lights were a UFO that came to visit me....as I was nodding off....when in reality, the headlights actually did keep moving off.
except that you said you were wide awake

except that you said you were wide awake
i had a nightmare a few months ago. Most vivid one ever. i was trapped in a place and kept trying to escape, the details ill recount another day, because they make all this truly harrowing and emphasize what im about to say better. But whenever i did escape, id be back in bed, waking up, fully awake, but still i was dreaming. I mustve woken up like 10 times in the dream, wide awake, but i was still dreaming. Like that movie with De Caprio.

I used to have a buddy that lived in the same neighborhood, a few streets over. One night we were having a couple of beers in his backyard while playing cards. I had some things to do the next morning so just before ten I said my good-byes and shoved off.

It was a short walk (MAYBE 15 minutes door-to-door) so I never drove. Anyway, it was a nice night... uneventful trip. But when I got home, my roommate was coming out the front door, coffee in hand, and dressed for work. He gave me a funny look and said he thought I was asleep since my truck was in the driveway. I told him where I'd been and asked why he was going in to work at night.

That's when he kind of laughed and asked if I was drunk. We stared at each other for a minute and then he told me it was just after 5 IN THE MORNING and he was going in just like he usually did.

In my entire life, I'd never felt more confused than I did in that moment. I could tell he was dead serious but I KNEW I had just left my friend's house.

I checked my phone and sure enough... 5-something in the AM. My roommate left for work. I paced circles in the living room for a bit then called the friend whose house I'd just left. He groggily answered and confirmed I'd left at ten the previous evening.

I have no idea what happened during those 7 hours of my life and it gives me chills to think about it all these years later. I wasn't drunk, I wasn't tired, no one could have slipped anything in either of the two Coors lights I'd had...no known medical conditions that would have caused me to blackout, and nothing has happened like it since.

I just don't know what happened to that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this counts because I have at least two people that do believe me. After coming home from work one day I was walking through my kitchen towards the living room when a frying pan just flew across the room, and hit me square between the shoulders. My roommate, and a friend of his both saw it happen, and lost their s**t.

Wasn't the only time we saw weird s**t in that house. I saw a shadow person in the same spot almost every day. Heard extremely heavy footsteps stomping across our roof with no explanation. My roommate says he saw a full laundry basket just flip itself upside down while it was flat on the ground. He also claims to have seen an "ugly little green goblin looking demon" in our living room one night.

Firstly, thank you to everyone who’s shared their experiences. This thread is a great read.

Mine isn’t an actual event but rather a dream which I feel was someone/ something guiding me:

It was mid 2000, I was in my early 20s and kind of lost in life and one night had dream that I was hanging out backstage with Frank Sinatra. We were talking normally, don’t remember what about, until I asked him: “Can you give me any advice with ladies?”.

“Play it cool” he said. Then “I like you kid. Come backstage next show.” And started up the stairs to the stage.

Being a huge Sinatra fan, I was stoked and then it hit me: “But Frankie, you’re dead!” I said.

He looked back, winked, smiled and said “See you soon kid.” and walked out the door.

The next night I met the beautiful girl that changed the trajectory of my life forever. 19 years later and it’s still so vivid.

I've written this elsewhere on this site, but I'll write it here too.

My friend is this huge sceptic about anything to do with the paranormal, but he's fascinated by it at the same time. So one day, he says that he wants to * around with a Ouija board. "* that," I say. "I don't want to get involved. You're just asking for bad stuff to happen to you." Anyway, he's pretty insistent, so I tell him that since he's going to do it anyway, I'll be there to make sure he doesn't do something stupid. "But we're going to do this properly....we're going to put wards up." So I spend the day creating these lovely sigils out of coloured cardboard with grammatically perfect Hebrew names of God written on them - Yahweh, AGLA (Atah Gibor Le-Olam Adonai), Elohim and Adonai. And I put them all around the room before doing a lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram towards each direction. Cause you know, you can't ever be too careful.

So we do the Ouija session, and I kid you not, one of the first things the thing says was in Hebrew. "Really?" Then it couldn't talk to us at all - it was all random s**t. This was when my friend was asking the questions. So I said "Give me a shot" and sure enough, it could speak to me. I've said this elsewhere, but it said that it was sorry, that most people were afraid and that it wanted to eat my soul. I laughed and said "I bet you do. What about my friend, do you want to eat his soul?" and it said he didn't have one. LOL.

Fast forward to the start of this year. Friend and I are drinking and smoking a bit of weed as you do - nothing too outrageous and neither of us was wasted. "Remember when we did that Ouija thing the last time I was here?"

So of course, we're going to try it again. Only this time, there's no wards up.

* it, it's not my house. Nothing really happens - we talk to one spirit, only this time, when my friend asks if he has a soul, the demon says yes.

Now, it's at this point that I should tell you that wards are meant to make you invisible to spirits. So when the wards were up, that was the reason why demons couldn't communicate with my friend, but they could with me because unlike him, I actually believe in them and am fully aware of the dangers and pay them the high level of respect they deserve. Faith in god provides a shield that is greater than any ward - the Lesser Key of Solomon states that ceremonial magick is only a necessity when the practitioner needs a visual crutch to lean on when it comes to incantations and the like.

I say this...because it was after this point that weird s**t started happening at my friend's house.

The first thing he tells me was that his dog had kept barking at something that wasn't even there one night. Not just barking, growling too.

Then that same dog got sick. Really sick. He finds out that she has cancer and it's super aggressive.

He then messages me and tells me that something is walking around in his living room when he goes to bed at night. It gets so bad that he actually gets up and locks his bedroom door, because he swears that someone is out there...but no one is. He sets up cameras to try and see what is happening. Meanwhile, his dog, who had been healthy only a month ago, dies.

About a month later, on a whim, I go visit a psychic. At the end of the session, I noticed that she did house clearings. "I've got this friend..."

"He used a Ouija board didn't he?"

"Err, yeah. How did you know? Oh, psychic...right."

"I don't want to get involved. He's opened up two portals in his house, and one is in his living room. If he doesn't close them, bad things will keep happening to him. He'll have bad luck, animals will get really sick...he needs to speak to this person who is into demonology."

I gave him the number. Not sure if he's called it.

The moral of the story is this - DON'T * WITH THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR.

so does he believe now or still a skeptic?

I'm pretty sure he believes now. He's never mentioned doing another thing like that again.

i dont believe in aliens, but i definitely believe in spirits, good and evil. have had my fair share of encounters. for a long time, most my adolescence, i didnt even need an Ouija Board to attract demons, they loved my company.

"Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?" He replied, "Because you have so little faith...However, this kind does not go out except through prayer and fasting."

If you leave your mind open and don't fill it with wholesome spiritual things, demons will be attracted to you the way people are attracted to shiny new things that haven't been possessed by anyone yet. People waste their time with things like symbols, silver and crystals, but the real power comes from the faith that they have in these things to protect them.

One of the best exponents I've ever seen about how this works is the game Vampire: The Masquerade, when it talks about True Faith. It doesn't matter what you believe, so long as you believe as if it were real. It's the belief that gives strength.

"Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?" He replied, "Because you have so little faith...However, this kind does not go out except through prayer and fasting."

If you leave your mind open and don't fill it with wholesome spiritual things, demons will be attracted to you the way people are attracted to shiny new things that haven't been possessed by anyone yet. People waste their time with things like symbols, silver and crystals, but the real power comes from the faith that they have in these things to protect them.

One of the best exponents I've ever seen about how this works is the game Vampire: The Masquerade, when it talks about True Faith. It doesn't matter what you believe, so long as you believe as if it were real. It's the belief that gives strength.
Well, given my upbringing etc, it was no surprise they were drawn to me like piranhas :(
It was hell on earth for me, and I don't know exactly when it stopped, perhaps gradually.
But every now and then (once every couple of months) I still get them come, but I'm not afraid of them anymore and repel them.
My faith/belief in Jesus, like actually being inclined toward following the ways, has greatly helped
But the visitations did start to abate many years before I found Jesus/God/Love, but whenever they happened infrequently I was sht-scared and unable to ward them away.

Well, given my upbringing etc, it was no surprise they were drawn to me like piranhas :(
It was hell on earth for me, and I don't know exactly when it stopped, perhaps gradually.
But every now and then (once every couple of months) I still get them come, but I'm not afraid of them anymore and repel them.
My faith/belief in Jesus, like actually being inclined toward following the ways, has greatly helped
But the visitations did start to abate many years before I found Jesus/God/Love, but whenever they happened infrequently I was sht-scared and unable to ward them away.

Demons feed on fear and negative energy. It's like blood in the water to them. That's why they'll appear as ghosts and try to scare people. If you show them you're not afraid (as I did - hence why it told me that most people are scared), then they'll leave you alone.

I've been in conversations with demonic entities that tried to convince me that I was unworthy of God's love, that God had abandoned the human race to Satan, and that there was no such thing as forgiveness so I might as well 'join the dark side'. The worst attacks on faith you could possibly imagine. But I told them that none of that would stop me being true to myself.

It was after breaking through that experience that I was allowed to see the love of the All, and how it's impossible for God to abandon his creation to anyone, and that being true to yourself is the 'weighing of the heart' by Anubis in the Hall of Judgement. Disowning yourself means to do away with the ego of depending on others to validate your actions as right or wrong, and instead build up self-esteem.

Once you have that...you'll always do the right thing for everyone because it's easy to do the right thing when you don't have a vested interest in the outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back