Personal Experience Your own Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

GG... 19 Mangarra road. Look at it. It looks bizarre like it's had weird additions to it. Directly opposite the school.

Look at the above 3D view on maps. There's an additional wing. It's 2 stories, old school looking place.

I'm gonna go for a walk along there this weekend and check it out

Not sold since 1984... Also across that road is a different suburb
i think iribarra or mangara could be the right ones....because they're very close and cozy to their school, which would make sense for a school to have a nice quite cozy homestead as an addition, small quiet street, easy access from the school. makes more sense.

only thing is....has to be an original homestead, so really really old looking, has to be huge with a wing, and a homestead is different to a big house....homestead has like double or triple the lot size in acreage to normal large homes.

any one of these could potentially be it...

View attachment 1221971
Check #29... that area where its an empty block in your picture. Now go to in on street view, go back to 2009. That house might be it. Possibly someone knocked it down and built a new place there cause it was haunted?

i think iribarra or mangara could be the right ones....because they're very close and cozy to their school, which would make sense for a school to have a nice quite cozy homestead as an addition, small quiet street, easy access from the school. makes more sense.

only thing is....has to be an original homestead, so really really old looking, has to be huge with a wing, and a homestead is different to a big house....homestead has like double or triple the lot size in acreage to normal large homes.
My only other thing is... would a public school buy a house for its students??? Idk... and that school at Mangarra (Canterbury Girls) is a public school

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From that link i posted....

• 1899 Coorinyah House 150 Mont Albert Road Canterbury
  • 1899 Cossington 43 Ku-ring-gai Avenue Turramurra
  • 1899 Maroondah, 177 Kooyong Road Toorak
  • 1899 Redleaf, Redleaf Avenue, Wahroonga.
  • 1899 Seward House 2 Studley Avenue KEW 3101
  • 1899 Tighnabruaich 203 Clarence Road, Indooroopilly QLD
  • 1899 Travancore 608 Riversdale Road, Camberwell, Victoria. 3124
  • 1889 Kirkliston – moved to 1889 Warwick-Allora Road, Deuchar Qld

e1d4460e580fc99bcff675d43c168a16.jpg

Some friends and I house sat a relative of mine's house about ten years ago. They let us sink a fair bit of piss and it was good to get away from our each of our parents for a bit.

It started with the TV randomly turning to static. Thought it was our mates taking the piss, so we flipped it back. Then it would flip to static.

Then the cat hissing randomly at corners of the house, in particular in my younger relatives' room (the kid refuses to sleep in there and has awful night terrors about 'the man' or 'the woman' in the house).

The doozy was when we were out the front. A person walked past and asked if we had any cigarettes. 'nope, sorry mate' I said. I turned around and the bloke was gone. I then look at my two mates who have turned pale white and they say 'we couldn't see his face and he looked right at us'.

I have never seen such fear on faces before.

A few other weird things happened and we called it quits and bailed from the house sitting.

Was the only house you guys posted that gave me chills.
If that one gives you chills... GG.exe go to Canterbury Primary school (grizzly went there) and post the house on the north west corner of the school... youll know it when you see it. Tell me your thoughts

Federation Period
  • 1899 Coorinyah House 150 Mont Albert Road Canterbury
  • 1899 Travancore 608 Riversdale Road, Camberwell, Victoria. 3124

Edwardian Period
  • 1901 Wee Nestie 69 Broadway, CAMBERWELL, 3124
  • 1901 Wongrabel, 71 Broadway, Camberwell
  • Early 1900s Strathearn 18 Stanhope Grove, Camberwell, Victoria
  • Early 1900s Kira, 27 Balwyn Road, Camberwell, Victoria
  • 1905 House, 27 Balwyn Road Camberwell
  • 1907 Croydon 28 Kintore Street Camberwell, Vic 3124
  • 1909 Carramah, 31 Canterbury Road, Camberwell, Victoria
  • 1915 Rokeby, 78 Athelstan Road Camberwell Victoria