Personal Experience Your own Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

looking at map....a taxi ride from caulfield liquor stores (dan murphys malvern, and others), would be long enough to have a convo headed to canterbury and that grammar school. and to a nursing home "around the corner" from 92 mont albert.

reckon that's it.

what next?....you guys who live nearby, check it out? talk to the owners of the house now and ask if its haunted? ask the school if they ever owned 92 mont albert as a prep-school to be.

looking at map....a taxi ride from caulfield liquor stores (dan murphys malvern, and others), would be long enough to have a convo headed to canterbury and that grammar school. and to a nursing home "around the corner" from 92 mont albert.

reckon that's it.

what next?....you guys who live nearby, check it out? talk to the owners of the house now and ask if its haunted? ask the school if they ever owned 92 mont albert as a prep-school to be.
I’ll ask Camberwell Grammar. I’ll just give them a call.

was reading an article about an hour ago, a woman who exorcises properties and offices in Sydney and Melbourne of ghostly spirits. she mentioned, without mentioning an address, an old home in melbourne with the type of scares that grizzly described....violent angry
Link!!!

reckon that's it.

I've been past many times. Never once seen the owners, and even walking past its hard to see anything because of the big wall that surrounds the property. 1 in a million chance to find someone to talk to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

92 Mont Albert Road was sold:

December 1992
October 2001
October 2004

I'm not totally sold.

Grizzly was born sometime around 1970. Maybe a bit before. He said his parents sold the house sometime between the ages of 15-22, but it was long before 1992.... uhhh

Wish we could find earlier sale history

92 Mont Albert Road was sold:

December 1992
October 2001
October 2004

I'm not totally sold.

Grizzly was born sometime around 1970. Maybe a bit before. He said his parents sold the house sometime between the ages of 15-22, but it was long before 1992.... uhhh

Wish we could find earlier sale history
Still plausible. Sounds like the constant selling so soon after purchase could be due to getting spooked out by nasty ghosts

I've got to run to work and don't have time... but read these links.

The house was built in 1926, info on family etc...

House is called 'Colinton'

Is that old enough? idk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back