Personal Experience Your own Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

A weird one. Was pissed off last night bout a few things went to bed and had one of those weird recurring lucid type dreams.
I always dream I'm going o seas last minute. This time I did. Normally I stop but got on board to la I believe.
Anyway plane *s up makes emergency landing in freeway. Only pilot takes off again over powerlines and maniveres through. I close my eyes scared of crashing. Sure enough I open my eyes plane is hovering. I'm like we'll over to you captain sure enough crash.
Normally I wake up in a usual nightmare. But this time plane crashes. Everyone gets off celebrates the lucky escape and is asking for refreshments/bathroom etc.
And I'm like dudes look right and there is the real plane crashed and burnt.
First time I've been dead in a dream
Thou at this point I chose every step bar the pilot. Don't know if it is a message or what

Trying not to be weird and just looking for a sensible answer. Most likely satellites but still odd.

A work mate and myself saw 3 moving lights in a perfect row moving fast across the sky . wE then saw another going in the opposite direction at a fast pass . Four satellites in the sky at the same time? Very possible but very strange I would think. I have seen the I’d satelite in my time but nothing like this. FYI in MElbourne MOnday morning 6am

Trying not to be weird and just looking for a sensible answer. Most likely satellites but still odd.

A work mate and myself saw 3 moving lights in a perfect row moving fast across the sky . wE then saw another going in the opposite direction at a fast pass . Four satellites in the sky at the same time? Very possible but very strange I would think. I have seen the I’d satelite in my time but nothing like this. FYI in MElbourne MOnday morning 6am

Starlink?

The ISS is large in the sky and unusually lite.

No real experiences other than these two. Years ago I woke up during the night and I saw a small devilish like figure after I opened my eyes. Whatever it was was level to my door hovering in the air. Room was pitch dark except for this thing. I don’t remember feeling scared though it was ******* weird. Probably my eyes playing up but I doubt it since I don’t see random things that aren’t there ever/don’t take anything. I can’t really remmber If I got up I don’t think I did. I just went back to sleep. I know what I saw. i sort of struggle believe it was real and not my imagination but I know what I saw. Never Seen it again. Was In 2012.

Last week, I turned on a light in between kitchen and bathroom and the *er burned. 30 seconds later I walkEd back to my room after drinking and felt a slight touch on my back. Wouldn’t think anything of it if the light didn’t burn with the touch and my dark evil looking eyes staring into the mirror. The touch was weird.

If anyone is interested in a good psychic medium go see Jackie Gilles in Melbourne , she seriously is unbelievably accurate and blew my mind when I went . I was a bit of a sceptic when I went but not anymore .

I reckon if i got given a bad outlook by a psychic it would be really motivating

Biggest thing that blew my mind was my dead cousin came through to her who I was really close with , was an amazing experience , one of the most emotional experiences of my lifetime .

I moved into my current house in 2007- a Victorian style home, inner West of Adelaide. It was a big every, empty house when I moved into it, as a Batchelor.
I settled on the second room away from the front of the property (due to being on a main road), despite it being the smallest bedroom of the house. This room is adjacent the cellar.
Batchelor Era
I had a black cat, and he seemed very freaked out in the first week of being in the new house- put it down to change of scenery.
However, one night as I drifted off to sleep, I felt something sit down on the bed, and then push down repeatedly- something cats do before laying down, so I just assumed it was the cat. After a bit, I felt the cat get up, and jump down on the floor.
Next morning I went to leave for work- that cat was outside wanting to come in. This was struck me as odd, because the cat can’t come ad go as it pleases, there was no entry or exit for it.

Girlfriend Era
Met a girl, she moves in. I have an office at the back of the house- no one can go to the toilet without going past the office.
So several times in this period, whilst in the office (mainly late at night) there were occasions where I sensed the GF walking past to go to the toilet- only no noise of anyone going to the toilet. I went down to the bedroom and had to wake here, to ask if that was her in the toilet- she was clearly asleep and hadn’t been.
She also had times when she thought I had walked past a room when I hadn’t.

Children Era
we have kids, the above behaviour is likely to have continued, but when my eldest is approximately 4-5 , it gets interesting.
He starts saying that there is a man in the house at various time- this escalates to the point where my son says the man talks to him at night, and encourages him to stay awake, and be naughty.
I’ll add that my son’s bedroom is my former bedroom (in the Batchelor days).
His bed faces the door to passage.
My son asks me to lay with him before going to sleep.
One night, as I’ve drifted of to sleep next to my son, he grabs me by the shoulder shaking me- “Dad, there’s a man standing in the doorway, he’s watching us”- can’t you see him?” I said no, I can’t.
Th way he said it, he was serious- he’s not a kid who can keep the slightest bit of a straight face when he’s bullsh**ing.
I ask him questions- ones where he has to provide answers of his own, not me steering him in any particular direction.
He’s truthfully telling me what he can see/has seen.
My daughter woke us up screaming one night- my wife entered the room, and it looked like her legs had been pulled through the cot, and her blanket was flung across the room.
She was hysterical, and refused to go back in the room.
Another night, I’m working late (9-10pm), I get a distressed call from my (now) wife- they were sitting in the lounge room, my wife in the corner, when my son looks up and says “mum, there’s a man standing behind you”.
It’s at this point we are not sure what to do.
However, I just happened to relay this story to a client who I had built a friendship with, and they looked at me and said- I don’t tell many people this , but I have experience dealing with these types of issues.
He ended up coming to the house, and without any prompting from us, identified exactly where this took place.
Even stated that the spirit was present- he removed it from the house, and we’ve not noticed anything since (we still live in the house).
The guy said that I was too strong a presence for this thing, so he picked on the kids- apparently the wife (who had back issues) had something attached itself to her.

This happened around 5 years ago, so I may have forgotten a few things- but the overall story is true as I stand here today.

I moved into my current house in 2007- a Victorian style home, inner West of Adelaide. It was a big every, empty house when I moved into it, as a Batchelor.
I settled on the second room away from the front of the property (due to being on a main road), despite it being the smallest bedroom of the house. This room is adjacent the cellar.
Batchelor Era
I had a black cat, and he seemed very freaked out in the first week of being in the new house- put it down to change of scenery.
However, one night as I drifted off to sleep, I felt something sit down on the bed, and then push down repeatedly- something cats do before laying down, so I just assumed it was the cat. After a bit, I felt the cat get up, and jump down on the floor.
Next morning I went to leave for work- that cat was outside wanting to come in. This was struck me as odd, because the cat can’t come ad go as it pleases, there was no entry or exit for it.

Girlfriend Era
Met a girl, she moves in. I have an office at the back of the house- no one can go to the toilet without going past the office.
So several times in this period, whilst in the office (mainly late at night) there were occasions where I sensed the GF walking past to go to the toilet- only no noise of anyone going to the toilet. I went down to the bedroom and had to wake here, to ask if that was her in the toilet- she was clearly asleep and hadn’t been.
She also had times when she thought I had walked past a room when I hadn’t.

Children Era
we have kids, the above behaviour is likely to have continued, but when my eldest is approximately 4-5 , it gets interesting.
He starts saying that there is a man in the house at various time- this escalates to the point where my son says the man talks to him at night, and encourages him to stay awake, and be naughty.
I’ll add that my son’s bedroom is my former bedroom (in the Batchelor days).
His bed faces the door to passage.
My son asks me to lay with him before going to sleep.
One night, as I’ve drifted of to sleep next to my son, he grabs me by the shoulder shaking me- “Dad, there’s a man standing in the doorway, he’s watching us”- can’t you see him?” I said no, I can’t.
Th way he said it, he was serious- he’s not a kid who can keep the slightest bit of a straight face when he’s bullsh**ing.
I ask him questions- ones where he has to provide answers of his own, not me steering him in any particular direction.
He’s truthfully telling me what he can see/has seen.
My daughter woke us up screaming one night- my wife entered the room, and it looked like her legs had been pulled through the cot, and her blanket was flung across the room.
She was hysterical, and refused to go back in the room.
Another night, I’m working late (9-10pm), I get a distressed call from my (now) wife- they were sitting in the lounge room, my wife in the corner, when my son looks up and says “mum, there’s a man standing behind you”.
It’s at this point we are not sure what to do.
However, I just happened to relay this story to a client who I had built a friendship with, and they looked at me and said- I don’t tell many people this , but I have experience dealing with these types of issues.
He ended up coming to the house, and without any prompting from us, identified exactly where this took place.
Even stated that the spirit was present- he removed it from the house, and we’ve not noticed anything since (we still live in the house).
The guy said that I was too strong a presence for this thing, so he picked on the kids- apparently the wife (who had back issues) had something attached itself to her.

This happened around 5 years ago, so I may have forgotten a few things- but the overall story is true as I stand here today.
I have triplet daughters who are now nearly 15. One of them used to always claim that she sees spirits. However, this hasn’t happened for a few years now. Studies on the paranormal do seem to suggest that when you’re younger you can see these things. I know I thought that I did when I was a child. I used to have heaps of nightmares as well as a child. Nowadays, not much fazes me at night.

I have triplet daughters who are now nearly 15. One of them used to always claim that she sees spirits. However, this hasn’t happened for a few years now. Studies on the paranormal do seem to suggest that when you’re younger you can see these things. I know I thought that I did when I was a child. I used to have heaps of nightmares as well as a child. Nowadays, not much fazes me at night.

My mum was born in SE Asia and my grandfather and my grandmother on my mum's side told me that till she was 6 she would talk about having a big house, having a parrot...living near a mountain with a huge lake...having 2 children and she would speak a fluent lingo (which later turned out to be Burmese). Funny cause she wasn't Burmese and neither anyone spoke Burmese in the family. But this stopped after she was 6 and she couldn't speak any of that lingo and she would deny all those things above. My grandmother told me when she was alive and she said it was very strange and she never quite figured out the answer to that. My mum says she can't remember any of that and she simply doesn't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost did this once. Just couldn't get there but I could feel I was on the precipice. Was probably about 3 years ago now.

It was kind of like in a dream when you realise it's a dream and you accidentally wake up. I haven't mastered that
Use a slow heart beat, focus on that sound and rhythmic beat, and it will influence your brain waves, put you in that required frequency to then astral travel. Or, use a binaural beat with earphones on

Use a slow heart beat, focus on that sound and rhythmic beat, and it will influence your brain waves, put you in that required frequency to then astral travel. Or, use a binaural beat with earphones on
I was listening to music (same song on repeat), laying in bed at night completely vibing. I think it was just the perfect song for it because no other song allowed me to do it since.

I was listening to music (same song on repeat), laying in bed at night completely vibing. I think it was just the perfect song for it because no other song allowed me to do it since.
I havent tried it for quite a while but as soon as i got the massive buzzing vibe going on and as soon as i felt about to go i would s**t it and it would instantly stop

Could stay on the edge vibing for what would feel like ten mins sometimes but would never go

Chicken for some reason lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back