Think Tank Your Personal Highlight of the BigFooty year

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't it just possible Harry saw how the scummy British Paparazzi and Media hounded his mother for years which resulted in her tragic and untimely death, and he saw the same treatment he saw given to his outside and bi-racial mother, and this Netflix special is motivated mostly as a big F U to the same British establishment and media that ruined Diana's life ?

I hardly think Harry is desperate for a Crust.

Somewhere, someplace, I have no doubt Di would be a lot more proud of Harry and how he is living his life, than tepid, boring, vanilla William and marrying his cousin Kate.
Excellent post.
Harry's not gonna let the pappsshatsi ridicule his women after what they did to his mother.

This was pretty good...
Listening to the Tugger flogs take the moral high ground while defending Lynch and Cockchin was delicious #epicmelts

Yeah the Tom Stewart hit on Prestia was definitely a highlight.

Bay tiggers going apeshit and getting banzd.
Bitchmoand board frothing out of all orifices and locking their board down. :$
Dinsdale getting banzd from the Richmunt board because they’re such precious little petals.

Basically the 9thmonders provided much joy to all without even being clued up enough that it was all at their own expense. 🤣👍

40560D12-AB00-4ACE-887C-90F2F37C2635.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't the driver drunk and going 2 x over the speed limit in that tunnel? Never a good recipe no matter who is tailing you.

I can't remember who it was but there was one celeb who got their driver to go extremely slow. No doubt pissing everyone of them off.

I remember all these mags playing up the tragedy but they were the ones paying big dollars for all these photos.

Actually, I remember one called Woman's Day. Is that still going? Or is that the one that became Womens's Weekly/Monthly?

What happened to People magazine? Is that still going? It always had some nice pictorials.

Wasn’t people mag in the states like New Idea but people mag here was a dunny mag for blokes?
Yeah, people in the US was some gossip thing. People in Australia was like you said, a dunny mag with t***ies, jokes and crosswords and stuff. Mainly t***ies.

Geebers Dinsdale time to deliver some bans for besmirching the thread.

All this chitter chat about inbred richoids - no not the inbred Western District tweedy Geelong types, but the friggin monarchists snotting up this thread. The French and the Russkies knew how to deal with them.

Geebers Dinsdale time to deliver some bans for besmirching the thread.

All this chitter chat about inbred richoids - no not the inbred Western District tweedy Geelong types, but the friggin monarchists snotting up this thread. The French and the Russkies knew how to deal with them.
No worries, just fill out a complaint form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back