Your pick for Norm Smith medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Jacobs.
How cool is it to have a grand final side where 10 or 12 players are legitimate chances of the Norm Smith.
That's why this side is so great to watch.

Im not sure I can see that scenario happening tbh. If Martin has a day out, he is capable of singlehandedly winning them the game.

Who was the last to win it on the losing team? Bucks? Wasnt a great look by him too after he won it. I wander if that may worry some of those on the panel.

They certainly shelved the idea of deciding the Norm Smith half way through the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we win by 30-40

The margin blows out to around 48 in the late second, mid third; before coming down to 24 and easing back out to the final margin

Norm Smith is Brad Crouch who drives relentlessly into 50 like an Islamic terrorist in a rental van

If we lose, it’s because Daniel Rioli gets off the chain and kicks 5 winning Normie

I keep thinking Laird, but realistically he could be BOG and still not win it. Just that kind of player.

For some reason I don't see one of the big stars ala Sloane/Walker/Betts winning it this year. It'll be a role player who just has a great one, someone like Lynch or Jacobs or Brown or Seedsman. Or Laird, if I'm right :p

Brad Crouch. Will tear the game apart and prove he's the star we knew he had the potential to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back