Your Plans for Rocky

Whats your plan for Rocky?

• Trading him in this week and making him captain

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Trading him in this week

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Plan to trade him next week

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Not taking the Risk, not Traing him in.

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowdedtrilogy

Senior List
Aug 8, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
As this is the most talked about man on this and other sites after his huge score last week, thought it would be interesting to see what everyone has in mind. Also interested to see ownership % from last week to this.

He's in at this stage. Still tossing up between getting Rocky and double downgrading. Wont affect byes 9/9/12.

Cant captain, too risky for me.

Really wanted to bring him in but I was struggling to find appropriate trades to bring him in, especially that suited my byes but with Hall out that defintly makes it much easier to bring him in.

I'll almost defiantly bring him in and I'm quite sure I'll put the C on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fail not bringing him in by me!!!!
His price will seriously jump this week yes but he will still go up plenty in price from here, his B/E will go down even lower and at least he's got the last bye. Just be glad you're bringing in the ultimate fantasy pig.

Surely every team will have him after this week?!

His price will seriously jump this week yes but he will still go up plenty in price from here, his B/E will go down even lower and at least he's got the last bye. Just be glad you're bringing in the ultimate fantasy pig.

Surely every team will have him after this week?!

If you havn't prepared for the byes, there will be a lot of dt'ers trying to avoid the doughnut. That could hinder some plans.

Back