Your player nicknames?

Remove this Banner Ad

sticko_64 said:
I'm claiming Speedster then! Well i'm sure people use to call him that but i'm the only one who is still stupid enough to call him that now. Especially quick along the New Stand Wing. How can you say Chambers is the Answer? Foster just warmed up the number 23 before handing it over to the answer

I didnt think Nath was capable of following the standard of excellence set by the previous two nickname possessors

Sammy D said:
I didnt think Nath was capable of following the standard of excellent set by the previous two nickname possessors

lol. I have seen the gerge's ability at GFL games in the past few season and i have to agree

Nick Batchelor = Mini Ling

That is what a group of mates and i call him after attending a game preseason. He is Cameron's long lost brother for sure, just with speed.

Dasher39 said:
Here are mine! Added a few players that were missing from the first post, and change #19 from DANIEL Egan, to Matthew Egan!!
Don't ask me why i put Daniel instead of Matthew :confused:
I must have been thinking of the basketballer ;)

thehoff said:
Phat diffenatly appears to know her stuff and if that is her in the display picture, she is a fair piece... Not sure if it is her though.

ahahaha Phat you cutie, care for a date?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhombus said:
Just for the record, Phat has got most of them correct i.e What the players call each other.

Although Paul Chambers is Sarge.

I posted what i call them.

The Unco, Gumby, Fumbles etc. are simply names i've come up with. Unco and Gumby seem to have caught on with a few people though.

thehoff said:
if that is her in the display picture, she is a fair piece...

You should see my daughter as well, she's a stunner. Goes by the name of Rory.

thehoff said:
Phat diffenatly appears to know her stuff and if that is her in the display picture, she is a fair piece... Not sure if it is her though.

haha Phat, the hoff thinks your tops
Happy_Birthday_FatSatan.gif

Mooney - Moonstar

I find it hard to believe that Josh Hunt has not got a nick name, even within the playing group all that I have heard the other players call him is Joshy. I reckon that we might have to come up with a nick name for him. My first suggestion is Yoshi of the nintendo fame.

dodgyhodgy said:
Mooney - Moonstar

I find it hard to believe that Josh Hunt has not got a nick name, even within the playing group all that I have heard the other players call him is Joshy. I reckon that we might have to come up with a nick name for him. My first suggestion is Yoshi of the nintendo fame.

Perhaps you could call him MIKE?

tusk said:
Kent Kingsley - the seagull

I heard some bloke yelling out that he kicks like a seagull and thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

yer not funny at all mtae. Get a bloody life

tusk said:
Kent Kingsley - the seagull

I heard some bloke yelling out that he kicks like a seagull and thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

yer not funny at all mate. Get a bloody life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back