Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry000 has received the most votes. Harry000 has lost a life, but remains in the game.

Please send night actions in when you have them. I will resolve night actions and call Day as soon as I have all night actions in. If I don't receive all night actions I will resolve and call Day at 4pm AEST regardless.

Harry000 has received the most votes. Harry000 has lost a life, but remains in the game.

Please send night actions in when you have them. I will resolve night actions and call Day as soon as I have all night actions in. If I don't receive all night actions I will resolve and call Day at 4pm AEST regardless.

haha, oh I do love this game.

Who do I kill?

I suppose the real question is do you think harry inherited CE41 ability?

If no, go for harry. If yes, go for EJW.

I am semi-certain harry is the last evil though.

I suppose the real question is do you think harry inherited CE41 ability?

If no, go for harry. If yes, go for EJW.

I am semi-certain harry is the last evil though.

I did. You guys are about to lose the game.

Good win Baz.

If it was Baz, the village lost 4-5 days ago. No shame there.

Maybe everyone try and hit Baz in this night phase?

He may have had heaps of lives like I have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

I am the only reason the village even got here with a chance by killing CE41 :)
I didn't know how many more times I had to tell you I was going to blow everyone up and cause chaos.

3KZ is Football randomised one of the TR members and it picked me when they all died that day and night. So I wasn't technically targeted by TR it was just unlucky I ended up in there.

I didn't know how many more times I had to tell you I was going to blow everyone up and cause chaos.

3KZ is Football randomised one of the TR members and it picked me when they all died that day and night. So I wasn't technically targeted by TR it was just unlucky I ended up in there.

I obviously was more worried about you surviving then I was dying.

I obviously was more worried about you surviving then I was dying.
I could have won the village the game.

All though I still have no idea how to kill Barrybran. Want to help us out Baz?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back