Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW - I started off good and was converted yesterday morning.

If that is true, you are an utter wankstain for saying that in the game thread.

That's from the me who played in this game, and the me who usually is team evil.

Harry000 was convinced. Dingster must be the last Rocket! He just must be.

Harry000 used Tackle on Dingster! It was successful!

Dingster has died.
Dingster was Jolteon, an evil pokemon in TEAM ROCKET!
1588560794939.png
Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!!! Team Rocket have been eliminated from the game.

The remaining living villager, Golumless and the ghost of his good friend, the departed villager Barrybran, were standing nearby watching this. They celebrated as evil had left the village!

But EJW wasn’t done.

Scyther (EJW) didn’t care about evil and good. He just wanted to SLASH! Scyther used Slash on Harry000!

1588560832949.png

But just before his blade could hit, he heard Harry000 say something this village had heard before.

Harry000 used SELF DESTRUCT!!!

Harry000 has died. He was blown to smithereens!
Harry000 was Mimikyu, a neutral pokemon.
Mimikyu had the passive ability mimic. He was given the role pms and names of Brock, Misty, Ash & Pikachu before the game had started and if any of them targeted him at night they would die and Mimikyu would gain a life. In addition if any other pokemon targeted him at night and also died in the same night (by chance), Mimikyu would gain their power and also an additional life.
1588560866172.png

EJW has died. He was blown to smithereens!
EJW was Scyther, a neutral pokemon.
Scyther had the passive ability Agility, which meant he started with 50% evasion and 50% chance of skipping lynch. He also had the active ability Slash. These %s went up as the game went on.
1588560884874.png

Golumless dove away to escape the blast, but it was too little too late.

Golumless has died. He was blown to smithereens!
Golumless was Sableye, the final pro-village pokemon.
1588560904679.png

Barrybran was sad to watch the final living villager die. Without the village he loved so much, there was nothing left for him here. He remembered the good times, and thought of what might have been, as he drifted away.

Barrybran has left the game.
Barrybran was Marshadow, a pro-village pokemon.
Marshadow had the passive ability shadow sneak. If he died as a villager nobody in the game will be told he had died and he could continue to post. His vote counted for 0 after death.
1588560980308.png

We have a 4 way draw to end it between Village, Team Rocket and the two remaining Neutrals.

Yep. You killed me D1 with the lynch. I've been a ghost ever since.

Arseholes
So you were doing what? I'm now more confused then I was before...

Final comments from the mod...

Just wanted to thank everyone for playing!

I know it was far from perfect, and definitely a fair few things I wish I'd done differently that could have made this better but I do think the last few days were pretty epic and loved watching the ride.

If anyone has any questions about how or why things happened I'm happy to check my spreadsheet and answer, as there was a LOT going on every single night. Just tag me to make sure I read them.

Final comments from the mod...

Just wanted to thank everyone for playing!

I know it was far from perfect, and definitely a fair few things I wish I'd done differently that could have made this better but I do think the last few days were pretty epic and loved watching the ride.

If anyone has any questions about how or why things happened I'm happy to check my spreadsheet and answer, as there was a LOT going on every single night. Just tag me to make sure I read them.
Recruiting! WTF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never started with 2 lives. Only one.

I gained 3 extra lives by baiting FR0GGY and hatchy to target me at the right time and by luck when crowie hit me at the same time as dying.

Thanks for the game EskimoPAFC

Can you provide me with a list of alive players that died so I can award them points in the WW Stats, as well as a 3-2-1 vote.

Or let me know if you want this game excluded given it's uniqueness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back