Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not stick around? Getting in early because you almost lost your chance last night?
Come on Barrybran, you cant walk this post back. How did I almost lose my chance last night? You are evil, but unlike HawkAussie, you understand game etiquette. This one isn't worth debating. People can read.

Anyone else thinking there’s a chance millky is playing games with us and is in team rocket.

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

Q: What was the first Pokemon ever created?

PS: Googler's shall be ashamed and banished by the village! It's just a bit of fun, give it a shot without cheating.

Rh

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

Q: What was the first Pokemon ever created?

PS: Googler's shall be ashamed and banished by the village! It's just a bit of fun, give it a shot without cheating.

Rhydon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you cheat?
Nah when I was a kid playing I wondered why their were Rhydon statues everywhere for such a nothing pokemon. Held that little bit of trivia in my brain for many years and its finally paid off.

Nah when I was a kid playing I wondered why their were Rhydon statues everywhere for such a nothing pokemon. Held that little bit of trivia in my brain for many years and its finally paid off.
Nice one - I learned this fact after researching for a question. It all makes so much sense now.

Some of the statues looked like Kangaskhan at times though in all seriousness. Nonetheless, who are we voting for?

Nice one - I learned this fact after researching for a question. It all makes so much sense now.

Some of the statues looked like Kangaskhan at times though in all seriousness. Nonetheless, who are we voting for?
I haven't voted yet but unless something drastically changes it will be Barry.

In fact I'll make it official now Barrybran EskimoPAFC

I haven't voted yet but unless something drastically changes it will be Barry.

In fact I'll make it official now Barrybran EskimoPAFC
Roger.

Barrybran EskimoPAFC

Please tag me if you do change. I'm on and off all day but so far haven't missed a beat.

TRUE - Early in the game I was using my limited power to annoy Boncer and SM, because it didn't really matter. I think killing a good role (me) would be a more egregious error.
Failed miserably.

Failed miserably.
I enjoyed myself and you appear to have learned some manners, which makes you a far better participant in the game. Good luck on the punt.

I enjoyed myself and you appear to have learned some manners, which makes you a far better participant in the game. Good luck on the punt.
You enjoyed melting all over the place about killing the outed flog last game?

Weird.

And as for "teaching me manners."

******* lol, you decided to grow up.

Anyone else thinking there’s a chance millky is playing games with us and is in team rocket.

Team Rocket seem to be recruiting but how is the million dollar question.

You enjoyed melting all over the place about killing the outed flog last game?

Weird.

And as for "teaching me manners."

******* lol, you decided to grow up.
Shades of the #AngryDwarf emerging here. I wont poke the bear and hopefully you can control your inner little person. Do the breathing exercises your psychologist suggested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back