Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting pickup by brahj on 3KZ is Football, who is dancing around my questions. Certainly possible this string thing was associated with a good role. Also possible that it isn't.

Any good roles that can chat to one another might want to start looking at the bandwagon on me, particularly anyone citing multiple lives.

Why would I leave?

Who fled the last dead PM? Who fled the site when "people said mean things?"

It wasn't me peanut. You have the biggest glass jaw on the site.
Gettem boncer

559.png

Is this your first act as new Admin?
My first act as new admin would be to spend less time in Pokemon Werewolf threads and more time telling people to shut the * up.

Interesting pickup by brahj on 3KZ is Football, who is dancing around my questions. Certainly possible this string thing was associated with a good role. Also possible that it isn't.

Any good roles that can chat to one another might want to start looking at the bandwagon on me, particularly anyone citing multiple lives.

Just a tip for future games, at this point you’d be better off not posting in the hopes that someone else can paint a bigger target on themselves, however unlikely.

You should have trusted me less like these below me.

I did the same then hit a trifecta at Sunshine Coast so I'm up about $70ish.

Anyway no more racing for the day and more Pokemon.
Oh yeah me too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should have trusted me less like these below me.

I did the same then hit a trifecta at Sunshine Coast so I'm up about $70ish.

Anyway no more racing for the day and more Pokemon.
Jeez save the good ones for yourself.

Why would I leave?

Who fled the last dead PM? Who fled the site when "people said mean things?"

It wasn't me peanut. You have the biggest glass jaw on the site.

I didn't flee the Dead PM last game, I left. If people are boring and needlessly aggressive, why hang around? It is true that there are a number of Angry Dwarves out there and each has a tendency to be as boring and pointless as the other.

6, 7, 8, Now stay down.

#AngryDwarf

I didn't flee the Dead PM last game, I left. If people are boring and needlessly aggressive, why hang around? It is true that there are a number of Angry Dwarves out there and each has a tendency to be as boring and pointless as the other.

6, 7, 8, Now stay down.

#AngryDwarf
Hahahaha.

"I didn't flee, cept I did I'll just put it another way."

6, 7, 8, Now stay down.

#AngryDwarf

Well, this is the worst version of Rocky IV I've seen. Doctors should have stopped the fight after Apollo 3KZ's lifeless body hit the canvas days ago, however the crowd is now watching an exhausted Ivan Boncer repeatedly punch a stain on the canvas where Apollo 3KZ's head once was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back