Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask the mod. Dumb dumb.

You took 2 cracks at replying to me and somehow got worst the second time around.

Do you ever wonder what it's like having buddies? What's it like having none?
Yep. You have lots of internet pals. You also have a beautiful Ukrainian Internet girlfriend who you have never met, but who claims to be into you, despite the fact that you are not that bright and only 34 inches tall. You are really popular in a medium where people don’t actually have to see you or be in the same room as you. I imagine you find the real world a bit of a challenge though. Big it up online #AngryDwarf, because I reckon that’s just about all you got.

Yep. You have lots of internet pals. You also have a beautiful Ukrainian Internet girlfriend who you have never met, but who claims to be into you, despite the fact that you are not that bright and only 34 inches tall. You are really popular in a medium where people don’t actually have to see you or be in the same room as you. I imagine you find the real world a bit of a challenge though. Big it up online #AngryDwarf, because I reckon that’s just about all you got.
I'm amused by this #AngryDwarf business but what do you have against Ben Folds Five?

If this is directed at me, how do you figure? Are you saying you string shotted me? I was underground so moves had no impact on me, so no it didn't work out well.
Well that was a waste then. Still wondering why you are lock step with Barrybran.

Yep. You have lots of pals. You also have a beautiful girlfriend. You are really popular.
Easily the most intelligent thing you've said.

Btw SM vote didn't count today, it's part of his role. He's only told you this about 300 times.

Well that was a waste then. Still wondering why you are lock step with Barrybran.

A waste that I spelled out on not only Day Two and Day Three, but today as well. Please dude, actually pay attention in games.

Who did I vote today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone hit 3kz his ability is a detriment and he isn’t worth the extra village vote even if he is still pro billage
That’s clever. Kill a pro village Pokémon because you don’t like his special powers. I think hitting evil would be better.

That’s clever. Kill a pro village Pokémon because you don’t like his special powers. I think hitting evil would be better.

If you were actually pro-Village you wouldn't randomise votes as we need to be able to lynch the person we actually vote for. Think it through.

Hatchy1992 kill dogs

Whoever ASH is help Hatchy

Whoever MISTY is do something ******* useful please

Any healers, protect our vigs please. At the very least if we can kill some mother*ers the dead can get answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back