Prediction Your rd 1 team in 2019

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
When you write this stuff, do you say out loud in your head first?

Please eludicate your incomprehensibe dribble on people who think you actually have something worthwhile to say.

Ever since he was proven to be the terrible judge of talent that he is by Doedee and that certain first rounder who wasn’t even rookied his response has been lash out at our current talent ID and claim that they are sole reason that we haven’t won a flag in 20 years. He’s just a simple person.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ever since he was proven to be the terrible judge of talent that he is by Doedee and that certain first rounder who wasn’t even rookied his response has been lash out at our current talent ID and claim that they are sole reason that we haven’t won a flag in 20 years. He’s just a simple person.

So youre backing the team, I say our list isn't strong enough to win a flag, I guess only time will tell, with the outcome of this season, will it be like last season 12th or have we improved or declined

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yup. A victim of us realising we'd completely ****** up with the lack of defensive pressure in our forward line.

He does seem like someone who'll need to leave Adelaide to have a career at this point in time.

Which highlights again how stupid we were for not trading Lynch while he had good currency.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
So youre backing the team, I say our list isn't strong enough to win a flag, I guess only time will tell, with the outcome of this season, will it be like last season 12th or have we improved or declined

Do you want to bet? You pick a finishing position that you’re comfortable with at evens. I know you only bet when you know you’ll win, ha ha.

azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
Yup. A victim of us realising we'd completely ****** up with the lack of defensive pressure in our forward line.

He does seem like someone who'll need to leave Adelaide to have a career at this point in time.

He's what, 20/21 this year? Plenty of time to establish himself still, especially considering he was initially coming from a long way back.

If anything, he provides great small defender depth, as well as being able to play as a small forward. We haven't seen it yet, but if Laird or Brown were to go down, I'd much rather Murphy come into the side for them rather than bloody Mackay.

Champion Data have us with the 2nd best list.

We made a grand final 2 years ago with mostly the same squad.

We are very much challenging for a flag & you have set very low expectations to think otherwise.

I would be surprised if we don't finish top-4, assuming Burton has been kicked out from telling to fitness & conditioning staff what to do.

Its more fun, as most would realise our squad isn't that strong, some don't though and you can sometimes convince them to take a bet that is so one sided its not funny, its called blind faith
So you are full of false bravado as won't offer market odds...

He's what, 20/21 this year? Plenty of time to establish himself still, especially considering he was initially coming from a long way back.

If anything, he provides great small defender depth, as well as being able to play as a small forward. We haven't seen it yet, but if Laird or Brown were to go down, I'd much rather Murphy come into the side for them rather than bloody Mackay.

He does have time, but really he's fighting against Brown/Laird in the defensive 50, and multiple options in the small forward position (McAdams, McHenry, Knight and Jones) who either have the pedigree, or actual performance on Murphy.

He's good depth, but a player who is good depth doesn't last long in the system. Well usually, I guess CEY is still clinging on.

Right now, it's very likely he'll need to move clubs. Now, it could change in a season, as things happen, but I wouldn't be hanging around long in his situation if it didn't this season.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Bet we don't win the flag, in fact I bet we don't make the GF

what odds would you like?

No one thought Bulldogs would win in 2016 or Richmond in 2017. Or for us to make it in 2017. Or West Coast to win in 2018. If the last three years have show anything it has shown that anyone can win the premiership at any given time. We have much chance as the other 17 sides

No one thought Bulldogs would win in 2016 or Richmond in 2017. Or for us to make it in 2017. Or West Coast to win in 2018. If the last three years have show anything it has shown that anyone can win the premiership at any given time. We have much chance as the other 17 sides

Carlton wont.

They better not or there goes one of our prized first rounder.

They will win less than 6 games. More than likely around 3-4 games for the year. Thats being optimistic too.

Probably beat GCS at home and will snag a couple of games on top of that. Should be a top 2 pick.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
not sure where to post so i thought this was as appropriate as I was gonna get

A group of us are heading to Adelaide for Round 1 v Hawks. There will be two Melbourne based Crow supporters and our Hawk supporting mate, plus whoever else decides to come to the game (on a side note our respective bands are playing at The Exeter that night after the game )

Just wondering when the tickets for Rnd 1 go on sale?

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Brown Talia Doedee
Laird Keath Milera
Seedsman Sloane Smith
Knight Jenkins Lynch
Betts Walker Gallucci

ROB MCrouch Gibbs