Your ride.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well, as there have been discussion about how much more the motor board can be, and there has been mention of diversity of threads, I’m kicking it off with my current rides.

The Mrs had for years bugged me about the Mazda MX5. She loved them from the day they were released. But we were never in the position to buy and run a car I consider to be an impractical indulgence.
Eventually I caved and she got her way.
Of course I had to have the responsible car so got myself a Mazda6.
Neither cars are the type of vehicles that would blow away opponents on road or track, but both are involving drives, especially the 6 speed manual MX5. It’s just the perfect car on a winding road with the sun shining. Pure joy.

IMG_7476.jpeg IMG_7471.jpeg IMG_7463.jpeg IMG_7467.jpeg

Over to you.

Well, as there have been discussion about how much more the motor board can be, and there has been mention of diversity of threads, I’m kicking it off with my current rides.

The Mrs had for years bugged me about the Mazda MX5. She loved them from the day they were released. But we were never in the position to buy and run a car I consider to be an impractical indulgence.
Eventually I caved and she got her way.
Of course I had to have the responsible car so got myself a Mazda6.
Neither cars are the type of vehicles that would blow away opponents on road or track, but both are involving drives, especially the 6 speed manual MX5. It’s just the perfect car on a winding road with the sun shining. Pure joy.

View attachment 1982878View attachment 1982880View attachment 1982881View attachment 1982885

Over to you.
Love this combination! MX-5s are so much fun in so many applications, and the Mazda6 is such an underrated car. Can't believe how many people buy doughy, ordinary SUVs over one of these.

BMW F30 328i for me. In the Estoril blue colour.

Picked it up on a really good deal 6 years ago.

Need to try and upgrade now though. Not big enough for the 2 kids (or 3 dogs).

View attachment 1983486
Yep, that blue is a beautiful colour. Very nice picture you've managed to snap as well. The F30 still looks fantastic even today, BMW did a great job with them. Hopefully the new 3 series that follows the current model stays true to the formula with the electrification that's bound to happen

Yep, that blue is a beautiful colour. Very nice picture you've managed to snap as well. The F30 still looks fantastic even today, BMW did a great job with them. Hopefully the new 3 series that follows the current model stays true to the formula with the electrification that's bound to happen
Yeah big fan of the 3 series.

My wife has a 2014 X1 - that one I think is pretty poor for what it is.

What do you drive Nuggs Bunny ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back