your SC/DT side 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad I picked Foley who scored a massive 24 points

Stop bitching I picked both Foley and Yarren.

haha I agree. I know some people starting with foley, connors, duigan, yarran and didn't have gibbs as VC. Absolute dog of a night.

The sub rule will throw a real spanner in the works, just look at foley's score, he's now way back behind the 8ball if you want to upgrade him.

I am wondering if Bewick will be the sub, don't know if I should take my Conca 61 and lock it in.

Had Gibbs as VC but can't access the scores at work. The scores are blocked but the game itself isn't. S=

Anyway, would someone be able to tell me what Gibbs scored in SC so that I can work out if Pendlebury or Harris will be my captain.

Cheers

Had Gibbs as VC but can't access the scores at work. The scores are blocked but the game itself isn't. S=

Anyway, would someone be able to tell me what Gibbs scored in SC so that I can work out if Pendlebury or Harris will be my captain.

Cheers

Fanfooty says - 133 SC, 147 DT.....:thumbsu:

Cheers

On the Supercoach page..the green tab where it says , 'Team', 'League' 'Match Centre', 'Rankings" hit the "Match Centre" and scroll down for scores..

Stop bitching I picked both Foley and Yarren.

I also traded out Lake and was tossing up between Bruce and Gibbs. I thought Bruce was probably going to get a bit more freedom at the Hawks than he has in the past. Oh well, hopefully Bruce carves the Crows up.

Throwing this one out to the BL board - midfield currently consists of;

Mitchell, Judd, Deledio, Pendlebury, Heppell (Bewick, Libba, Harris)

I'm torn between Joel Corey, Burgoyne & Rockliff? any other recommendations?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the JustBringItJarbronis 222 Vs N/A when do I find out my opposition any one know ?

What's with the JustBringItJarbronis 222 Vs N/A when do I find out my opposition any one know ?

Dr Dream Team said before the leagues for DT will be up tomorrow. Not sure about SC, can't imagine it'd be far behind.

They just don't want ppl to know who they are playing at the moment and seeing teams before they are finalised post lock out is my guess. Also Leagues haven't officially closed yet so ppl can still join.

Scott Pendlebury Captain hope he kills the Power tomorrow.5 players done I'm on 302.

Super Coach
535 after 6 players played in the last 2 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back