4. Smith
5. Maxwell
6. Head
7. Paine
8. Cummins
9. Pattinson
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

12. Starc (should play in game 2, I'd like to see our 4 guns rotated)
13. Burns
14. Any 2nd spinner
15. Neser

Khawaja good subconitnent player but needs strong finish to Shield season and even then I can see selectors sticking fat with Burns.
Wade unlucky but I think we need Maxwells spinning options, Head is the future so needs the experience and Burns can fill a hole if a batsman goes down.

Nuh. Richardson is comfortably a poor mans Pattinson. Comfortably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd dispute that. Pattinson was pretty good during the home summer but wasn't impressed with him in England, where I think Jhye would have carved up.

Give me Richo over Patto these days.

Nuh. Richardson is comfortably a poor mans Pattinson. Comfortably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pattinson looked ineffectual in England without bouncy track - maybe doesn't have same number of tricks as other

Pattinson looked ineffectual in England without bouncy track - maybe doesn't have same number of tricks as other

I'd dispute that. Pattinson was pretty good during the home summer but wasn't impressed with him in England, where I think Jhye would have carved up.

Give me Richo over Patto these days.

That all comes down to interpretation.

Pattinson has shown to be a match winner at international level.

All comes down to interpretation really. Some will say Richardson, others will say Pattinson.

Maddinson looks good for that tertiary top order spot right now. I reckon you go with 16, 2 extra bats and 3 extra bowlers.

Burns, Warner, Labuschagne, Smith, Head, Wade, Paine, (Maddinson, Henriques/Green/M Marsh)
Cummins, Starc, Lyon, Swepson (Pattinson, Hazlewood, O'Keefe/Agar/Holland)

Warner
Burns
Marnus
Smith
Wade
Head
Paine
Cummins
Starc
Hazelwood
Lyon

*Reserve bat* A small, petty part of me wants them to go with Shaun Marsh, just for the inevitable public meltdown, but they'll probably look at Maddinson (mental health pending) or Harris.
Swepson
Pattinson
J.Richardson
*Inevitably unpopular all round option* - raffle one of Agar, Marsh, Stoinis, Neser or Henriques. People will bitch and moan, but the selectors will want the flexibility.

Wouldn't mind Sayers getting one of the reserve bowler spots, but I think the selectors have stuck a fork in him, unfortunately.

Warner
Burns
Marnus
Smith
Wade
Head
Paine
Cummins
Starc
Hazelwood
Lyon

*Reserve bat* A small, petty part of me wants them to go with Shaun Marsh, just for the inevitable public meltdown, but they'll probably look at Maddinson (mental health pending) or Harris.
Swepson
Pattinson
J.Richardson
*Inevitably unpopular all round option* - raffle one of Agar, Marsh, Stoinis, Neser or Henriques. People will bitch and moan, but the selectors will want the flexibility.

Wouldn't mind Sayers getting one of the reserve bowler spots, but I think the selectors have stuck a fork in him, unfortunately.
Don't need the 5 seamers in Bangladesh. Maddinson is a useful reserve bat because he can cover any spot in the top 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maddinson looks good for that tertiary top order spot right now. I reckon you go with 16, 2 extra bats and 3 extra bowlers.

Burns, Warner, Labuschagne, Smith, Head, Wade, Paine, (Maddinson, Henriques/Green/M Marsh)
Cummins, Starc, Lyon, Swepson (Pattinson, Hazlewood, O'Keefe/Agar/Holland)

we ain't taking 16 players on a 2 test tour.

Maddinson should certainly be picked as a part of the squad. Even though Australia A is being completely embarrassed against The English Lions, He at least scored a 50 in the follow-on, plus he's averaging 92 this 2019-20 Shield season (after averaging 80 in the 2018-19 season). Like Matthew Wade before him, he has gone back to state level and made runs. It needs to be rewarded. Plus as mentioned before, he offers versatility in that he can bat anywhere in the order. Just turned 28 so still has time on his side.

Burns
Warner
Labuschagne
Smith
Head
Wade
Paine
Cummins
Swepson
Lyon
Hazlewood

Maddinson, Green, Neser, Starc

There's no other spinner deserving of a spot. Raffle the starting seamers between Starc, Cummins and Haze.

All of the above.. can't decide.. keeping my hat under my head...
Smith... Cummins .. Warner... Paine... well there are more but they are on a self directed small world shut down...

no just carrying on with my realism... it moves everyday...

They will. They're too busy right now desparately trying to ensure the T20WC doesn't have to be cancelled.

This tour will be canceled without a doubt, t20 WC will be cancelled or postponed.

India Pakistan Sri Lanka ect are going to get absolutely smashed by Corona when it breaks out there, none will be able to attend.

I heard than Bangladesh recently had a healing prayer ceremony where 30k people crammed together to pray FFS. These countries will be the new spain/Italy in a month, but with much worse medical facilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back