Teams Your Starting SC Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's my team starting round 1.
Scored 2132 so happy even though their are a few misses.
Went strong on the midfield pine so missed Mackenzies score which is annoying so may trade out kelly and go for Cogs up forward or Daics in the backline.
Happy with Setters and Worps and JDG is on fire :)

View attachment 1635613

Sh1t we are going to have similar years mate lol. I wish us luck

Cerra averaged 107 post return from injury that put a 5 in his season total and average.

I think that the 5 and the 62 that followed it when he was eased back in have lowered his season average and price appreciably. They make him a bargain at 500k IMO, priced at 91. He's definitely better than that.

His 139 in Round 23 against my mighty Pies was eye-catching. That won't be the best game he ever plays, I don't reckon. In Round 1, Voss screwed him by giving him too many minutes on the bench in the first three quarters and then wasting his freshness by sending him to the backline in the final term. It cost Crazy Mick the game IMO and Adam still scored a ton. Hopefully, Voss defies the odds and learns his lesson and Cerra is deployed properly against the Cats - if so there's a 125+ incoming. I'm happy to have Cerra as one of my Grasscutters talismans. As an offsider to Cripps he has much more class than Hewett or Kennedy

That score in Rd lost me a granny ?

Fook him.

Interesting to look at your Round 3 team. It’s what your starting team would have been in an ideal world.

Here’s mine, except Daicos over Young/Ridley, who I’ll fix up next week after another look.

6E774E72-5ECE-43BF-9BBA-09B7439680F2.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back