Your team's best

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Re: Your team's best

Originally posted by lamby29
He plays for Utah.

Indeed he does, probably a very good reason why he's not playing many minutes for the Suns.

That being said last season he scarcely played at all last season but he certainly does have leadership in droves. Largely responsible for me not noticing his abscence on our roster.

And Stiffy as for Cabarkapa I reckon next season he's gonna really turn it on and help the Suns resurgance back to the playoffs where they belong.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your team's best

Originally posted by apollo_creed
And Stiffy as for Cabarkapa I reckon next season he's gonna really turn it on and help the Suns resurgance back to the playoffs where they belong.
His 3rd year in the NBA will really be his breakout year. I just hope he gets some bloody game time and get some touch. I want his selected in the NT to play at the Olympics. If he isn't getting enough minutes he might miss out. Last time he was part of the team we won the World Championships and being the youngest on our squad he had to continue the tradition of carrying the trophy with him :D

Hopefully he can help us bring the Olympic gold home:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your team's best

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
His 3rd year in the NBA will really be his breakout year.

Yeah? I reckon it will be his 5th. About 24 games in. ;)

Best Shooter: What's shooting?

Best Rebounder: Tim Duncan

Best Pure Scorer: Probably Manu

Best Defender: Bruce Bowen

Best Passer: Manu Ginobili

Best Team Man: Tim Duncan

Best Leader: Kevin Willis

Best Hops: Manu

Best Fundamentals: Easy one. Tim Duncan

Barometer: Parker

Toughest: Willis

Most Underrated:Bruce Bowen

Jeez Phat, no room for Mr Gasol in any of those categories? :confused: Are you a Gasol hater!? ;)

I would of had him in rebounds, points...

Originally posted by Red_Devil_04
Jeez Phat, no room for Mr Gasol in any of those categories? :confused: Are you a Gasol hater!? ;)

I would of had him in rebounds, points...

Pau is an all-round baller, good in most areas, great in none.

Bo Outlaw is an infinitely better rebounder, whilst we have 2-3 guys who are better pure scorers.

Originally posted by jerry springer
thought jerome williams would easily be your best rebounder.averages nearly 8 in only 25 minutes per game

JYD is the best rebounder on the Bulls, by a long way. Hell, he's top 10 in the league IMO.

Your team's..........

Best Shooter: Kirk Hinrich

Best Rebounder: Tyson Chandler

Best Pure Scorer: Eddy Curry

Best Defender: Kirk Hinrich

Best Passer: Kirk Hinrich

Best Team Man: Kirk Hinrich

Best Leader: Tyson Chandler

Best Hops: Eddie Robinson

Best Fundamentals: Kirk Hinrich

Barometer: Tyson Chandler

Toughest: Tyson Chandler

Most Underrated: Kirk Hinrich

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
JYD is the best rebounder on the Bulls, by a long way. Hell, he's top 10 in the league IMO.

Jerome Williams isnt close to the rebounder Tyson Chandler is.

Tyson was averaging 18 boards a game earlier this season.

Originally posted by Carmelo Anthony
Jerome Williams isnt close to the rebounder Tyson Chandler is.

Tyson is also a seven footer. There's a difference between grabbing boards due to your height and grabbing boards through boxing out and using your strength and positioning smartly and efficiently (see Dirk and Fortson). Chandler is a decent rebounder, but not as good as JYD.

Over a massive 3 games.

3 games proves nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Shooter: Sam Cassel

Best Rebounder: Kevin Garnett

Best Pure Scorer: Latrell Sprewell

Best Defender: Kevin Garnett

Best Passer: Sam Cassel

Best Team Man: Sam Cassel

Best Leader: Kevin Garnett

Best Hops: Latrell Sprewell

Best Fundamentals: Kevin Garnett

Barometer: ....?

Toughest: Gary Trent

Most Underrated: Troy Hudson

I put Sam ahead of Wally for best shooter simply because of his fg% this season

JYD is a hustle guy...he wouldnt last 40 mins a game the way he plays... he gives it his all when hes out there...

- Tyson is averaging more boards this year per game than JYD is in less minutes

- JYD is getting 3 offensive boards a game for in 25 mins..alot of these are from his own bricks.

- Tyson Chandlers extra reach makes him a much better defensive rebounder.. the offense boards are about a wash.. Tyson usually gets his from tip in Jams.

JYD is an excellent role player for any team..but Tyson is a much better player.. Tysons was averaging 13/18 in his first 3 games then he got injured..he played the next 10 games with a bad back which lowered his stats to 13/10 and now hes played 10-20 mins since getting back for the past 10 games but hes already showing some flashes of his early season rebounding form..

vs Hornets 11 boards in 27 mins
vs Cavs 10 boards in 25 minutes
vs Pistons 8 boards in 22 minutes
vs Kings 7 boards in 20 minutes
vs Celtics 11 boards in 25 minutes

Now what he was doing early in the season

22 rebounds vs Hawks
14 rebounds vs Bucks
17 boards vs Rockets
11 boards vs Sonics
12 boards vs Kings

This guy is easily a perennial double double guy.. he could average 12 boards a game easily.. he would be averaging that this year if he wasnt injured... next year if all goes and well Tyson is a 15/12 guy.. with rumours Paxson badly wants Okafor..it seems Tyson is going to become a rebounding beast on another team if the ping pong balls fall our way.

Speaking of Okafor..hes going to have a rookie season comparable to Elton Brands.

Originally posted by Daniel28
Whats a barometer???:confused:

The guy who best represents your teams fortunes. If he's playing well, your team is generally firing. If he's not playing or playing badly, generally it reflects in the team performance. Sometimes it's your star, sometimes it's a valuable roleplayer.

Originally posted by Petrie Dish
The guy who best represents your teams fortunes. If he's playing well, your team is generally firing. If he's not playing or playing badly, generally it reflects in the team performance. Sometimes it's your star, sometimes it's a valuable roleplayer.

ok thanks

This guy is easily a perennial double double guy.. he could average 12 boards a game easily.. he would be averaging that this year if he wasnt injured... next year if all goes and well Tyson is a 15/12 guy..

So many if's.

Tyson Chandler has been a massive disappointment to date, that's the bottom line.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
So many if's.

Tyson Chandler has been a massive disappointment to date, that's the bottom line.

Obviusly not a fan of big Tys? If i weer a chicago supporter i'd be happy with him, only reason i can think that has been dissapointing is the fact that he is injured.... just my opinion, i think he will be star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back