Your team's playing and a biff breaks out. Who's in the middle of it?

Remove this Banner Ad

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There's a beautiful clip out there of Josh Bruce celebrating his 10th against North, most of his team getting around him, and then there's Libba at the centre of a brawl with most of the North side. It was beautiful and completely unsurprising.

There's a beautiful clip out there of Josh Bruce celebrating his 10th against North, most of his team getting around him, and then there's Libba at the centre of a brawl with most of the North side. It was beautiful and completely unsurprising.
Personally I was a trouble maker who amazingly found an exit once the punches started flowing.

Andrew Gaff has a bit of knockout power.

Obviously

Taylor Adams & Brayden Maynard.

Today's game..

They never really go the knuckle but both don't mind stirring the possum in a game.. they will always shake your hand at the end of it though.

More of a big strong brick venereal malle bull type presence with these 2 blokes.

Super impressive reaction by Maynard when Cripps was sore as well Rd 23.

Last edited:
Will Schofield when he was playing, Jack Redden but he's retired now.
So no one. Hopefully some of these new kids have mongrel in them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we were lacking a bit of edge a couple of years ago someone on our board made the observation that ‘you know for a steeplechaser with hippie hair, Blicavs actually has a fair bit of c**t about him’ and I agree. He’d be thereabouts. Probably Stewart (cue some Tigers drone banging on about Prestia for the 150th consecutive day).

The ones at the bottom of it all would be Atkins and Parfitt I reckon

When we were lacking a bit of edge a couple of years ago someone on our board made the observation that ‘you know for a steeplechaser with hippie hair, Blicavs actually has a fair bit of c**t about him’ and I agree. He’d be thereabouts. Probably Stewart (cue some Tigers drone banging on about Prestia for the 150th consecutive day).

The ones at the bottom of it all would be Atkins and Parfitt I reckon
Good shout on Parfitt 😍

Ryan Lonie

Libba, Zaine Cordy (RIP) and Bailey Smith (lol)

Maynard was my 1st thought and Taylor Adams.

Jordy, if he played in the old days as 19th or 20th man, unlikely perhaps, would have been fearsome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back