Your team's playing and a biff breaks out. Who's in the middle of it?

Remove this Banner Ad

No real stand-out for us. Mostly cleanskins.

I'd go with Cripps with a splash of McGovern, Plowman, Williams, Newman and Silvagni.

Cripps best in the comp at walking around with his arms out away from his body. Silvagni has a mint eyebrow raise “ya wanna have a go” face when he is having a standing scuffle but nobody can bring themself to smack that look off his face because it would seem like punching Jo Bailey.

When we were lacking a bit of edge a couple of years ago someone on our board made the observation that ‘you know for a steeplechaser with hippie hair, Blicavs actually has a fair bit of c**t about him’ and I agree. He’d be thereabouts. Probably Stewart (cue some Tigers drone banging on about Prestia for the 150th consecutive day).

The ones at the bottom of it all would be Atkins and Parfitt I reckon

Lol old footsteps Blicavs. 🤣🤣

If it was allowed, Rory Lobb would be using Rhylee West as a melee weapon.

Cripps best in the comp at walking around with his arms out away from his body. Silvagni has a mint eyebrow raise “ya wanna have a go” face when he is having a standing scuffle but nobody can bring themself to smack that look off his face because it would seem like punching Jo Bailey.
Jack Riewoldt would storm in and then fall over as soon as some has touched him. He will get up once the scuffle has finished and spend the next 5 mins following the umpire around asking why he wasn't given a free kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Sicily to have started the fight in the first place
  • DGB to fly in head first with a big grin (but not actually have the strength to back it up yet)
  • Impey and Hardwick will barrel in next
  • Newcombe to be dragging players off each other
  • Wingard to be doing a lot of posturing but not actually getting involved at all
  • Breust and Morrison to be 'stuck' on the other side of the field

Luke McDonald usually finds himself amongst it. Lindsay Thomas was addicted to it too, even if it meant giving away a 50 when we were up by 5 points in the last quarter. Couldn't help himself lol

7bc2a.A_Clarkson_1.jpg

Not many hard men in the AFL. They are very courageous and throw themselves into packs like very few on Earth but when it comes to the biff, not sure there are many at all who you would back in if a brawl broke out at the local pub.

Not many hard men in the AFL. They are very courageous and throw themselves into packs like very few on Earth but when it comes to the biff, not sure there are many at all who you would back in if a brawl broke out at the local pub.

I reckon Libba would be there, at least younger Libba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back