Your tip for the Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Stiffy_18 said:
Another reason I don't believe that votes are not counted before hand.

Dimi picks Goodes going into the count and then comes out with a speech listing when he was drafted, what he won along the way and just about his entire biography.

Yeah the votes sure are counted on night :rolleyes:
Was the medal in Sydney?

Blue Red and Gold said:
Im assuming Pav didnt finish top 5?

I was looking good for a little while :(

Disappointed for West, but Congrats Goodes, awesome player.
Pav was 6th.

Adam Goodes Sydney 26
Scott West Western Bulldogs 23
Daniel Kerr * West Coast Eagles 22
Chris Judd West Coast Eagles 21
Brad Johnson Western Bulldogs 19
Matthew Pavlich Fremantle Dockers 15
Brendon Lade Port Adelaide 15
Shaun Burgoyne Port Adelaide 15
Paul Chapman Geelong 14
Jonathan Brown Brisbane Lions 13

Mattner polled well! If he plays onballer, he could be up there. Get some consistency into his game as well. Seriously West should get a brownlow. Goodwin.. What was that umps. 38 touches in rd 15 and No votes.

Stiffy_18 said:
Pav was 6th.

Adam Goodes Sydney 26
Scott West Western Bulldogs 23
Daniel Kerr * West Coast Eagles 22
Chris Judd West Coast Eagles 21
Brad Johnson Western Bulldogs 19
Matthew Pavlich Fremantle Dockers 15
Brendon Lade Port Adelaide 15
Shaun Burgoyne Port Adelaide 15
Paul Chapman Geelong 14
Jonathan Brown Brisbane Lions 13

With Kerr being ineligible, doesn't that mean that Pav actually finishes 5th??

Mattner polled well...as did Burton for a while. Goodwin dissapointing as sort of expected. Thought Mcleod would have polled a lot more.

Good to see some of my boys up there, especially Pearcey.

I thought West had it when he was 6-8 votes up halfway through...his 2nd half of the season was good but he just dried up completely and Goodes bolted home.

Was probably the most entertaining in terms of vote counting. Demetriou stormed through the votes in the first 10 rounds, basically 3votesPortAdelaideDanylePearce2VotesAdelaideSimonGoodwin1votePortAdelaideBrendonLadethenstraightawayontothenextmatchwithoutstoppingatall. Couldnt half tell he loved playing it up in the last 1/3 of the count though. Suddenly went from Formula 1 pace to 3 Votes...............Sydney.............................A.......................................................................................Buchanan.

Also, the players seemed a lot more tanked than any other year ive noticed. Daniel Harris in the background of Scott West was a cracker all night!

Stiffy_18 said:

Dimi picks Goodes going into the count and then comes out with a speech listing when he was drafted, what he won along the way and just about his entire biography.

I noticed that....:rolleyes:

well done Goodsey....:thumbsu:

Stiffy_18 said:

I can tell you for a fact that they dont stiff, what they do is have a bio on about the top 10 favourites in front of Dimi so that if one of them wins then he knows what to say.

On Goodwin, fantastic player but very unobtrusive, like the day against the Hawks when he had 38, i was there and i remember leaving teh ground and discussing with my mates that we would have put him in the best but not in the votes and it is definately not the only time this has happened just doesnt catch umpires eyes.

Kerr for next years medal.

RooDog said:
I can tell you for a fact that they dont stiff, what they do is have a bio on about the top 10 favourites in front of Dimi so that if one of them wins then he knows what to say.

On Goodwin, fantastic player but very unobtrusive, like the day against the Hawks when he had 38, i was there and i remember leaving teh ground and discussing with my mates that we would have put him in the best but not in the votes and it is definately not the only time this has happened just doesnt catch umpires eyes.

Kerr for next years medal.

The umps love Kerr. If he plays only a little bit better than he did this year, he's got it in the bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back