Your TOP 10 NBA Centres

Remove this Banner Ad

He averaged over 12ppg 11.5 rebounds and 2.5 blocks through that series.. He had a game of 19/18/5 and he "didn't play well"? I thought his series was very good, he looked like breaking the game open every opportunity he had. But Miami played him well and his teammates had no idea how to feed the big man. He will learn from that series and be a sure top 5 C next season imo

100% agree i dont think people understand how hard it is for a 7'2 player too be as mobile and as skilled as roy is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's the short guy on the right....

small_big%20man.jpg

In all seriousness though, if you don't know who he is after last year then you shouldn't be posting here.

small_big%20man.jpg

In all seriousness though, if you don't know who he is after last year then you shouldn't be posting here.

Um.... WTF is that?? o_O

No love for Pekovic anyone? I'd have him at the bottom end of the top ten. He's ahead of Cousins, Monroe and Horford imo.
Mate I absolutely love Pekmen, a real Partizan boy but in front of Cousins he ain't. Cousins is well ahead of Pekmen and will be well ahead of him for the rest of their respective careers.

sp-pekovic.jpg

Mate I absolutely love Pekmen, a real Partizan boy but in front of Cousins he ain't. Cousins is well ahead of Pekmen and will be well ahead of him for the rest of their respective careers.

Your gross overrating of Cousins is astounding, currently 3rd best center? Not a chance, right now he's good but he's still just a ton of potential.

Hasn't played well enough for long enough to warrant top 3 yet.

sp-pekovic.jpg

as soon as i saw the "who" comment i knew you'd be here.

thought you'd be vexed as to who to favour.

Your gross overrating of Cousins is astounding, currently 3rd best center? Not a chance, right now he's good but he's still just a ton of potential.

Hasn't played well enough for long enough to warrant top 3 yet.
And how many Kings games did you watch last season?! He got better as the season went on and if it weren't for Cousins, the Kings would have been as bad as the Bobcats

I guess you will find out just how good Cousins is by the end of the season!

as soon as i saw the "who" comment i knew you'd be here.

thought you'd be vexed as to who to favour.
I am a fan of what they in Europe call "heavy centre" and no its not the reference to weight but their bruising style. Both Cousins and Pekovic are bruisers and are impossible to move when they get their position in low post. They are both loads down there. I give Cousins the edge simply because he is a better rebounder, has a much better face up game, is a better passer and a ball handler.

Pekovic is much more efficient in the low post. Both get the position and can overpower their opponent but Pekovic is a much better finisher at the rim! I have always claimed that his game translates very well to the NBA and he is not your typical European centre. This dude was a unstoppable in Europe a real difference maker.

small_big%20man.jpg

I know who he is, but his name doesn't deserve to be mentioned in this thread. Particularly not ahead of guys like Horford and Cousins. That's beyond ridiculous.

I know who he is, but his name doesn't deserve to be mentioned in this thread. Particularly not ahead of guys like Horford and Cousins. That's beyond ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous? He's the most efficient scorer of the three and posted a higher PER last year than Horford in his 2011 all star year (21.4 vs 20.4), and was just short of Cousins last year (21.7).

He's in the conversation as the best low post player in the game, I wouldn't trade him for Cousins if I was the T-wolves.

I am a fan of what they in Europe call "heavy centre" and no its not the reference to weight but their bruising style. Both Cousins and Pekovic are bruisers and are impossible to move when they get their position in low post. They are both loads down there. I give Cousins the edge simply because he is a better rebounder, has a much better face up game, is a better passer and a ball handler.

Pekovic is much more efficient in the low post. Both get the position and can overpower their opponent but Pekovic is a much better finisher at the rim! I have always claimed that his game translates very well to the NBA and he is not your typical European centre. This dude was a unstoppable in Europe a real difference maker.

i like your summary and analysis.

question - pek is an experienced euro player and i guess internationally as well. has shown he can play in the A. Could Cousins play efficiently in the "E" (europe) or on an international scale with usa?

i've used pet in 2k12 and liked his work with love and ak47. quite an imposing white front line.

Why is it ridiculous? He's the most efficient scorer of the three and posted a higher PER last year than Horford in his 2011 all star year (21.4 vs 20.4), and was just short of Cousins last year (21.7).

He's in the conversation as the best low post player in the game, I wouldn't trade him for Cousins if I was the T-wolves.

who's your nba team creamy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back