Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

you hate the crows because YOU call them the ravens?
Mate you post the most anti port crap and ridiculously overrate your list (everything of ports is better, that's why we're a top team and you are mediocre) and then say how much you hate port. Now your havin a go at a port supporter for disliking the crows.

Do yourself a favour, delete you account, and start afresh under a new name and try not to embarrass yourself

Mate you post the most anti port crap and ridiculously overrate your list (everything of ports is better, that's why we're a top team and you are mediocre) and then say how much you hate port. Now your havin a go at a port supporter for disliking the crows.

Do yourself a favour, delete you account, and start afresh under a new name and try not to embarrass yourself
Dude, I'm just asking. Where is the malice and so called "anti port crap"? When did I have a go at him?

Mate, if you come onto a forum and expect no discussion and no differing opinions then maybe you should be the one closing your account but thanks for proving exactly why I dislike port supporters.

Dude, I'm just asking. Where is the malice and so called "anti port crap"? When did I have a go at him?

Mate, if you come onto a forum and expect no discussion and no differing opinions then maybe you should be the one closing your account but thanks for proving exactly why I dislike port supporters.
Does he need reasons to say why he dislikes your club? I would say it's pretty obvious.

Play on then. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it's downright wrong

Does he need reasons to say why he dislikes your club? I would say it's pretty obvious.

Play on then. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it's downright wrong
Did I ask why he dislikes the crows? I'd be surprised if he didn't say the crows. I said I didn't understand the unfunny name calling and he said they were reasons for not liking the clubs. WTF? Makes no sense. At the end of the day, who cares? Just silly ramblings from a port supporter.

Last edited:
1. Essendon (Drug saga has forever solidified their number 1 position on my list)
2. Geelong (respect them but their supporters are obsessed with us)
3. Sydney (use to be my 3rd/4th favourite side until around 2012 obviously losing a gf hurts to them but then the whole buddy thing and cola etc just blew them up the order of my most hated clubs)

Top 3 are clear cut for mine, I don't really hate any other club that much.

Like: Adelaide, Brisbane Fremantle, Melbourne, Western Bulldogs

Dont mind: Collingwood, Gold Coast, GWS, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, West Coast

Dislike but don't hate: Carlton, Richmond, St. Kilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting that for a club which has been pretty horrible for most of its' history that St Kilda makes the top 3 of quite a few on here.

I can only guess its' because of the off-field stuff that's happened recently and some unpopular players.

Correct.
Having to play you just makes us feel dirty. ;)

Hate is a strong word. There are some i like (or prefer to watch) than others but wouldn't call it hate.

Similar thoughts in general but I can find one club close to hate.

Probably only hate Richmond. Nothing redeeming about them at all for mine. Still respect individual people like Chris Newman there but the club as a whole is complete yuk. The amount of fans of their club that you never hear from when going bad and then out of woodwork when they having a few successful months and say they been loyal to through thick and thin is amazing. So much dishonesty makes me sick.

There are clubs I do not like such as Collingwood but I enjoy them existing as they been a good club for us to beat in grand finals.

Adelaide completely yuk and club of no interest to me to watch but still do not hate. I quite like watching Dangerfield play and Eddie Betts gives them something to not feel blah about them.

Essendon our biggest rival so been more a sense of respect for being able to equal us on premierships but recent years of the nonsense going on is starting to creep up to all respect going.

St.Kilda I actually had a soft spot for in first decade of following footy because Jesaulenko went there and they had high flyer Trevor Barker playing for them. I then learnt why they were so crap by the culture there the next decade. How Stan Alves, Nicky Winmar, Ken Sheldon and Malcolm Blight were treated by them shows they deserve no soft spot and all wooden spoons they got are well deserved. It could grow into hate at some stage.

Overall I just prefer to support and enjoy good times of my own club than waste any attention on clubs I either dislike or have little interest in.

My 3 are: Carlton, GWS Giants & Port Adelaide. Because of games we've had against them (GWS), bad experiences with opposition fans (Carlton) and both (Port Adelaide).

Essendon I understand the rise. Curious how come collingwood has overtaken Carlton in your list?

No big reason really. It's more that Eddie to be more annoying than usual during the year or so. A part of my dislike of Carlton was their arrogant supporters. They don't seem to be as arrogant as they used to be. I still see Carlton as a traditional rival so they will always be up in the list in general though.

1. Collingwood (Eddie)
2. ESS (drugs and hirdy)
3. Norf and cats (scott bro's)

my main three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back