Your top 5 Anime's of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (series 2 has started out well)

2. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Inner Universe - greatest intro song of all time)

3. Neon Genesis Evangelion

4. Vampire Hunter D

5. Death Note

Code Geass > Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu > *

Adaptations from manga are almost universely terrible and don't count - One piece is the only remotely watchable anime of the big 3, but even that is much, much better to read than to watch <_< (Oda is god)

Claymore was good but they diverged from the manga to end it which made me sad.

Season 2 of Haruhi is on now! yay! (sort of, it's being interspersed between series one episodes :O )

My random otaku thoughts for today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Films:
The Wings of Honneamise: Royal Space Force, Spirited Away, Venus Wars, Crusher Joe, Terra E

Series:
Cowboy Bebop, Macross, Moldiver, Armored Trooper VOTOMS, Detonator Orgun or Elfen Lied

I'm guessing youve only seen 3 anime if bleach is in your top 3 >_> (was a good manga through SS arc but the only good thing about the anime is/was shinigami cup golden) :O

I've seen some of naruto, one piece and death noth but i prefer to watch Bleach. Besides the whole bount s**t i have actually enjoyed the anime, everyone has different taste.

Favourite series, if I try to narrow it down to five:

Serial Experiments Lain
His & Her Circumstances
Berserk
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Crest of the Stars

Favourite films:

Castle of Cagliostro
Ninja Scroll
Akira

I cannot believe no one has mentioned Hellsing, go out and do yourselves all a favour and watch it Alucard is bad ass :D

This. The original series was ok but got pretty stupid. The OVA, or Ultimate is insane and merits watching on Youtube, although it's incomplete and only the first four episodes are in english:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back