Your top 5 Anime's of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Been getting into Elfen Lied lately. If you like nudity and a bloody mess this is the anime for you. Limbs flying everwhere, love it. Check this one out.

DBZ
Hellsing Ultimate (have to wait ages for vol5)
Gundam Wing
Naruto (havent seen all of it)
Vampire Hunter D

I will watch Death Note one day.

Really enjoyed it but thought it slowed down towards the end. Plot twist after plot twist after plot twist...

Yes I agree that it slowed down after the first season, but before that it was amazing. The twists just kept on coming. You had to sit through it to see if Light go away with it or not lol.

Yes I agree that.... etc
Spoiler mate jesus! Edit your post asap. Pretty much ruined one of the best animes out there for people who havent seen it haha

My Top 5 anime series would be:

Neon Genesis Evangelion (best story ever written IMO)
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Trigun
Full Metal Alchemist

Honorable mentions to Trigun, Planetes, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo

Spoiler mate jesus! Edit your post asap. Pretty much ruined one of the best animes out there for people who havent seen it haha

My Top 5 anime series would be:

Neon Genesis Evangelion (best story ever written IMO)
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Trigun
Full Metal Alchemist

Honorable mentions to Trigun, Planetes, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo

Sorry mate was writing that pretty late at night. Sorry to whoever saw that spoiler:D

Neon Genesis is the next on my list. Was a big fan of trigun. Was very mysterious and kept me right into the story line. I also liked Full Metal Panic. And also I don't think anyone can dislike Cowboy Bebop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The manga for One Piece is far superior to the anime, like all other weekly shounen mangas converted to anime.

And seriously, Naruto and Bleach are simply terrible and just don't hold a candle to the awesomeness that is One Piece.

One Piece
Bakemonogatari
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Ouran High School Host Club
Evangelion
Akira
Kizaru the Letch, Immoral Sisters and Slave Market
and anything from studio ghibli.

Oh and when I was younger I used to watch all the animes on cheese tv like digimon, pokemon, dragonball z and all that s**t. Good times.

Also, there's a cool martial arts movie on SBS right now its pretty good.

Recently just finished watching Berserk (picked it up for $30 in sydney) and I have to say probably the strangest ending to an anime series I have ever seen. I was a bit confused as if I was missing the last episode but apprently they didnt release one and I had to go off the manga. But other then that pretty cool.

Also have Blue Gender sitting there that I have yet to watch. Hasn't got the best reviews but I will get into soon.

1. Death Note
2. Clannad
3. Gantz
4. Darker than Black
5. Kimi go Nazomu Eien

Watched a couple of episodes of gantz and found it pretty weird. Couldn't really get into it.

Also seen a couple of episodes of DTB and I thought that was pretty cool. Was watching it in subtitles so sometimes it is hard to get into as I rather the dubbed versions on most animes.

Both Gantz and especially Berserk are being done a horrible, horrible disservice if you are watching the anime.

Do yourself a favour and, if there is a manga for something, go and read it instead of watching it.

Yeah I guess sometimes the anime does ruin a good manga series and I must admit I haven't read alot of manga, more into watching the anime series. Haven't read alot of manga due to the fact of not knowing any good places where I live, to go and buy it. Know of a couple of places but have limited selections.

1. Full Metal Alchemist
2. Death Note
3. Bleach
4. Naruto
5. Ouran High School

I found the manga more enjoyable than the anime in the case of Death Note, Bleach and Naruto. But the anime series were pretty good as well.

1. Death Note
2. One Outs
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Hajime No Ippo
5. Mushishi

6. Great Teacher Onizuka

I've Just started to watch animie's so here are my top 5:

1. Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (2nd Gig also)
2. Deathnote
3. Code Geass
4. DragonBall Z
5. Gilgamesh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back