Your top 5 current PS3/Xbomb(box) games

Remove this Banner Ad

have you played msg4 before???? if not well you should try it... if you tell me there is better package, in terms of overall game , youre only lying to yourself and just proving that you are jusy another xbox "fanboy'.......
Gears of War>MGS
Don't kid yourself, your the only fanboy:thumbsu:

have you played msg4 before???? if not well you should try it... if you tell me there is better package, in terms of overall game , youre only lying to yourself and just proving that you are jusy another xbox "fanboy'.......

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Played as much MGS4 as I could stomach. Self indulgent anime robot twaddle, and yes, even some realistic PS3 owners were disappointed with that one (not fanboys like yourself). As for overall package, how does the multiplayer go? The story is a horribly directed incestuous mess, it's only redeeming feature is the humourous aspects, intentional and unintentional.

lol at you calling anyone a fanboy.

cant reason with bricks...^^.... oh well keep telling yourself whatever you like fanboys.... im not adding any more to this apart from my final few lines..... you are both deluded...

gears of war better than mgs4... HAHAHAHAHAHA... you obviously dont understand complex scenarios/storyline in the mgs series.. yeah...its a terrible game - thats why xbox is lobbying very hard to get it downgraded to your console.. wont happen though... your box cant handle it..as stated by the best games developer/producer/director on earth (hideo kojima)....................... it might overheat and melt.....
wake up and smell the coffee..... trippers...

WarDevil.

i had a little look around at this title.....can you link us to where it says stuff about the game that you're alluding to? (about potential or whatever)

i had a quick look and didn't find much actual info...and i saw one of the shittest most boring trailers i have ever witnessed. however i must say the character looked awesome and you can tell he will have some badass attacks but there was next to no thought to that trailer whatsoever

i had a little look around at this title.....can you link us to where it says stuff about the game that you're alluding to? (about potential or whatever)

i had a quick look and didn't find much actual info...and i saw one of the shittest most boring trailers i have ever witnessed. however i must say the character looked awesome and you can tell he will have some badass attacks but there was next to no thought to that trailer whatsoever
Firstly the game is a fair way off, it has nothing to do with potential, it is to do with this possibly being a game that the 360 simply cannot handle, it is NOT CONFIRMED, but the game was cancelled for the 360, and rumours have been swirling.

I agree the trailer are a bit borish, more of a wank over the graphics, but the info I have found on this game is very promising, reminds me of Star Wars(Don't know why).

This might be a better WarDevil Trailer, and check out some info on it at IGN too, but that trailer is the first look at the game since 2004!

I will try and find the link, can't guarantee anything, but will look hard to find where I got it from.

EDIT: Found it, somewhere in this video, WarDevil not capable on 360?, and don't pass this off as just some ******* doing a vid, this guy has a good reputation and is very well regarded.

haha, that too.

LOL
if a game as s**t as haze cant run on a 360, how the hell will MGS4?

i'm pretty sure you have mis-taken manceys piss take at the ps3 and haze

the 360 could run haze x 10.

hell.....even the gameboy advance probably could from what i saw of it.

i'm pretty sure you have mis-taken manceys piss take at the ps3 and haze

the 360 could run haze x 10.

hell.....even the gameboy advance probably could from what i saw of it.
Yes, I think Haze was what they call in the gaming industry, "A ****EN DUD!" Would be funny to see it released on the 360 now though.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Played as much MGS4 as I could stomach. Self indulgent anime robot twaddle, and yes, even some realistic PS3 owners were disappointed with that one (not fanboys like yourself). As for overall package, how does the multiplayer go? The story is a horribly directed incestuous mess, it's only redeeming feature is the humourous aspects, intentional and unintentional.

lol at you calling anyone a fanboy.
Clearly someone who is knew to Metal Gear. As I said in another thread, the storyline in this game runs soo deep that they had to make a bloody book about it.
My point being that you cant just jump in and play MGS4 and enjoy nearly as much someone who has played it previously, there are so many awesome references back to Shadow Moses and that is simply brilliant. Sure the cutscenes were long drawn but Kojima stated that this will be the final story of Solid Snake, he had to wrap everything up.

Clearly someone who is knew to Metal Gear. As I said in another thread, the storyline in this game runs soo deep that they had to make a bloody book about it.
My point being that you cant just jump in and play MGS4 and enjoy nearly as much someone who has played it previously, there are so many awesome references back to Shadow Moses and that is simply brilliant. Sure the cutscenes were long drawn but Kojima stated that this will be the final story of Solid Snake, he had to wrap everything up.
The MGS4 Database is good help, or a good refresher.:thumbsu:

Also there have been rumours afloat of a possible new ending for MGS4 being added to the game.

The MGS4 Database is good help, or a good refresher.:thumbsu:

Also there have been rumours afloat of a possible new ending for MGS4 being added to the game.
Yeah thats pretty cool. When im sick of FIFA, finished FC2, SR2 and Ovlivion ill clock it again. I finished MGS1 + 2 about 5 times each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant reason with bricks...^^.... oh well keep telling yourself whatever you like fanboys.... im not adding any more to this apart from my final few lines..... you are both deluded...

gears of war better than mgs4... HAHAHAHAHAHA... you obviously dont understand complex scenarios/storyline in the mgs series.. yeah...its a terrible game - thats why xbox is lobbying very hard to get it downgraded to your console.. wont happen though... your box cant handle it..as stated by the best games developer/producer/director on earth (hideo kojima)....................... it might overheat and melt.....
wake up and smell the coffee..... trippers...

If you can find me an actual quote from Kojima that states this, I will give you a free pass to continue being a twat.

Best producer on earth, lolza.

Not knew to MGS at all, just not a dedicated fanboy.

Firstly the game is a fair way off, it has nothing to do with potential, it is to do with this possibly being a game that the 360 simply cannot handle, it is NOT CONFIRMED, but the game was cancelled for the 360, and rumours have been swirling.

I agree the trailer are a bit borish, more of a wank over the graphics, but the info I have found on this game is very promising, reminds me of Star Wars(Don't know why).

This might be a better WarDevil Trailer, and check out some info on it at IGN too, but that trailer is the first look at the game since 2004!

I will try and find the link, can't guarantee anything, but will look hard to find where I got it from.

EDIT: Found it, somewhere in this video, WarDevil not capable on 360?, and don't pass this off as just some ******* doing a vid, this guy has a good reputation and is very well regarded.

Woah, vaporware game in development for 4 years already gets pulled from the 360? Hiphopgamer says the 360 can't handle it? Microsoft probably told them to keep that s**t off their console.

If you can find me an actual quote from Kojima that states this, I will give you a free pass to continue being a twat.

Best producer on earth, lolza.

ok fanboy.... doris u are as much a fanboy as anyone else here...

for the record name me a better producer than hideo kojima....
oh wait.. u cant ... so ull probably just call me a fan boy to cover ur inability to name someone better...

I would say the fact that you actually know the guys name and are talking him up as some sort of god makes you the biggest loser "fan boy" of them all.
Its a bloody game FFS:rolleyes:
Their are guys who have produced better games then MGS4, but I don't know their names because I am not a freaking loser

I would say the fact that you actually know the guys name and are talking him up as some sort of god makes you the biggest loser "fan boy" of them all.
Their are guys who have produced better games then MGS4, but I don't know their names because I am not a freaking loser

In all fairness, there are a few names in the industry that are just simply well known.

It's big business now and knowing a game designer's name is really no different to knowing a movie producer / directors name.

Anyway, I don't dig MGS series, so spartan-magpie, IMO, I prefer the games Cliff B from epic produces (Gears and Unreal Tournament). There you go

I know what you mean, but this guy has produced something like 9 Metal Gear titles, with his name all over it. It would be impossible NOT to know his name if you've played them. Same as a movie director. Household names now.

In all fairness, there are a few names in the industry that are just simply well known.

It's big business now and knowing a game designer's name is really no different to knowing a movie producer / directors name.

Anyway, I don't dig MGS series, so spartan-magpie, IMO, I prefer the games Cliff B from epic produces (Gears and Unreal Tournament). There you go
exactly^

Woah, vaporware game in development for 4 years already gets pulled from the 360? Hiphopgamer says the 360 can't handle it? Microsoft probably told them to keep that s**t off their console.
Heavy Rain has been in development for MORE than 4 years, and was shown for the first time since that period at E3 this year, and that IGN trailer was shown THIS YEAR, so it is well and truly still in development and word is set for release early next year.

ok fanboy.... doris u are as much a fanboy as anyone else here...

for the record name me a better producer than hideo kojima....
oh wait.. u cant ... so ull probably just call me a fan boy to cover ur inability to name someone better...
Will you please just give up Spartan, you're giving PS3 owners a bad name.

Just for the record, spartan is one of a kind. None of us are like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back